This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sylveon stats prediction.

#1UnknownRagnarokPosted 6/11/2013 10:55:50 AM
Base stats will be...

HP-65
Attack-60
Defense-65
Special Atk-130
Special Def-110
Speed-95

I highly doubt speed will be it's best stat. And if anything, swap speed and def. Fairy moves seem special oriented so far. So giving it low Sp Atk may cripple it. Giving it more than 95 speed would be way too OP.

Also, bye Hydreigon. See you in NU/RU.

Now we just need an entry hazard nerf, or nerf the damage from the stacks of entry hazards when paired together. Such as SR and spikes paired together, damage done reduced by 25% each. Also SR needs to be hit with the nerf bat in general.

I know deep down you are all sick of "How many rocks and thumbtacks can I throw down in 7 turns for my opponent to step on?"

They do this, I will be a happy man.
#2David_741Posted 6/11/2013 11:07:20 AM
Hydreigon won't go anywhere, he will still be a great mixed attacker thanks to Superpower.
---
FC: 0176 2233 6441 (White 2)
#3UnknownRagnarok(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2013 11:11:16 AM
4x week to fairy. All you need is someone to outspeed him, then dead.

Moonblast lowers attack (prolly a % chance) So even if it doesn't kill him in one hit, his phisical power becomes limited.
#4D_BartPosted 6/11/2013 11:12:57 AM
UnknownRagnarok posted...

Moonblast lowers attack (prolly a % chance) So even if it doesn't kill him in one hit, his phisical power becomes limited.

Yes, because that stopped Volcarona and every Dragon with 4x to ice.
---
Splash
#5BrightStar7Posted 6/11/2013 11:13:03 AM
HP-130
Attack-60
Defense-65
Special Atk-65
Special Def-110
Speed-95

There's no way its Sp.Atk is that high if Hydreigon survived. It seems like a supporter type.
---
BANZAI Xerneas-sama!!! >_<
#6Hierarchy225Posted 6/11/2013 11:15:28 AM
Sylveon will be a Pseudo Legenday.
#7ZabuzadonoPosted 6/11/2013 11:20:08 AM
HP-65
Attack-60
Defense-65
Special Atk-95
Special Def-130
Speed-110

Calling it now - Moonblast is the Fairy-equivalent of Struggle Bug. THAT's why Hydreigon survived...
---
Skyrim is the girl who keeps breaking my heart, yet is so hot I still keep coming back on the chance I may get to sleep with her again. - Spurner
#8UnknownRagnarok(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2013 11:22:48 AM
D_Bart posted...

Yes, because that stopped Volcarona and every Dragon with 4x to ice.

Before Dragonite with Multiscale, 4x ice weakness killed most dragons even with a Donphan+Ice Shard. Not always an OHKO, but close enough that even if Moonblast has 70 power, and Sylveon has at least 95 Sp attack. Consider him OHKOd.

Volcarona is a joke. Sheer force rockslide. Done.
#9UnknownRagnarok(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2013 11:27:26 AM
Also the move used on Hyreigon in the new trailer was "Fairy Wind" Which is prolly weak compared to "Moonblast" Which one sounds stronger?

Also, though Hydreigon was shown to be level 50, we have no idea what lvl that Gardevoir was. It was never shown. I also doubt those pokemon were EV trained with max IV's in Sp Atk carrying a hold item to boost a move, or anything as such.
#10D_BartPosted 6/11/2013 11:29:45 AM

Before Dragonite with Multiscale, 4x ice weakness killed most dragons even with a Donphan+Ice Shard. Not always an OHKO, but close enough that even if Moonblast has 70 power, and Sylveon has at least 95 Sp attack. Consider him OHKOd.

....Have you ever played competitively in your life? Dragons dominated both the DP and BW metagames.
---
Splash