This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fairy better be immune to Dragon

#1DecoyCharacterPosted 6/11/2013 12:27:19 PM
"Press Outrage to Win" has to go. If Fairy is immune to Dragon, Fairy would be an instant counter to those OP Outrage Dragons.
---
Alcohol is man's greatest enemy. God says love your enemy.
#2SlimeStackPosted 6/11/2013 12:28:39 PM
It would be so much fun to switch a Jigglypuff in on an Outrage Kyurem-B or something.
---
Awaiting: Animal Crossing, AC3, LR:FFXIII, FFXIV:ARR, FFXV, BD:FF, Pokemon X, DA:I
#3Scorpion122178Posted 6/11/2013 12:29:35 PM
hey man pressing on outrage is hard work.
---
GT: Scorpion0489
Currently playing: Turok 2: Seeds of Evil, Borderlands 2, Bioshock Infinite, Skyrim, Starcraft: Brood War.
#4Faust_8Posted 6/11/2013 12:30:27 PM
Well you can already switch a measly Pidgey into Groudon's Earthquake, so it makes just as much sense.

Or a wee little Houndour into mighty Mewtwo's Psystrike.
---
Faust_8: Would you own slaves if you could?
OW: If I lived on a farm or something, sure. But I have no need of slaves right now.
#5VivisqeqPosted 6/11/2013 12:30:46 PM
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Focus_Blast_(move)
---
STFC
Not changing this line of my sig until Sin Cara wins a World Title or leaves the WWE/gets fired/retires - Started 21/8/2011
#6NeonDragon9000Posted 6/11/2013 12:46:35 PM
Can we believe the damn rumor by now?

Fairy-type, CONFIRMED
Strong to Dragon, CONFIRMED
Sylveon is Fairy, CONFIRMED

Given everything else he was correct about, I don't think there's any more doubt.

Fairy will be immune to Dragon, and weak to Poison and Steel. The only thing we still don't know yet are its resistances, some think there might be an Ice resistance.
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
#7Master_RadoriPosted 6/11/2013 12:56:38 PM
NeonDragon9000 posted...
Can we believe the damn rumor by now?

Fairy-type, CONFIRMED
Strong to Dragon, CONFIRMED
Sylveon is Fairy, CONFIRMED

Given everything else he was correct about, I don't think there's any more doubt.

Fairy will be immune to Dragon, and weak to Poison and Steel. The only thing we still don't know yet are its resistances, some think there might be an Ice resistance.

This is all I needed to read. Brb, changing pants.

THE REIGN OF TERROR IS FINALLY OVER! :D
---
The Name is Radori. #1 player in Clash of NInja Revolution 3! Skype: Radori_Nighthawk XBLGT: Radoric
#8Emerald_MeliosPosted 6/11/2013 12:56:40 PM
I think it should resist Fighting too.
#9InfernalDragon5Posted 6/11/2013 1:04:46 PM
Fighting types are not explicity overpowered like dragon types are however. There is only really terrakion and conkeldurr, and ironically both can be 1-shotted by powerfull Dragon STAbs...
#10hikaru_beoulvePosted 6/11/2013 1:05:53 PM
But Outrage is already walled by physically defensive Steel types. Fairy was not needed for this purpose.
---
Chaos Pudding(!!!!!)
Summa Crossroads: www.summaxr.com