This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So how about dat Sound-type?

#11Lapras24Posted 6/11/2013 12:10:09 PM
RandomSong posted...
no, the same guy who leaked Fairy-type also leaked Echo-type as a sound-based type, IIRC.

No it wasn't. The Echo type came from 4 chan. It's fake. If they had another new type, it would have been revealed today along with Fairy type.
#12Hierarchy225Posted 6/11/2013 12:11:54 PM
Lapras24 posted...
RandomSong posted...
no, the same guy who leaked Fairy-type also leaked Echo-type as a sound-based type, IIRC.

No it wasn't. The Echo type came from 4 chan. It's fake. If they had another new type, it would have been revealed today along with Fairy type.

Oh thank God.

I won't doubt that echo type would have happened, but I hope it doesn't. Honestly with Fairy being added the types seem kind of perfect already.
#13AmphetaPosted 6/11/2013 12:27:05 PM
Lapras24 posted...
RandomSong posted...

Echo type is still possible. I wouldn't be surprise if they confirm it tonight.
#14WinglerfishPosted 6/11/2013 1:19:34 PM
I really doubt that Echo will be a type this gen, although as far as pokemon go Noivern seems like it was made for the type. I'm saying this because, unless I'm mistaken, boom burst was confirmed to be a normal type move, no? If any move would be presented as an example of the Echo type, I imagine that would be it.