This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dragons won't go down easily!

#1David_741Posted 6/11/2013 12:26:12 PM
Although I don't think Dragons will go extinct in the metagame, they won't as dominant as before.

They won't go down without a fight though! Dragonite will attack the mighty Fairies using his trusty Iron Head.

Of course Ice moves will be just as popular for the most part as 4x effectiveness on Dragonite, Garchomp and Salamence.

I'm most people will agree Iron Head is never seem on current Dragonites but it has a very good reason to be used now.

I predict Outrage usage will decrease and Dragon Claw will go up. Fairies still have to watch out for standard moves on the powerful Dragons, such as Dragonites Extremespeed and Garchomp's Earthquake.
---
FC: 0176 2233 6441 (White 2)
#2Yamata_DemonPosted 6/11/2013 12:28:51 PM
Why would players use Dragon Claw over Outrage? Outrage is still better.
---
http://i.minus.com/ijD6FmAQTOFHS.gif
#3Hierarchy225Posted 6/11/2013 12:30:00 PM
Yamata_Demon posted...

If Outrage hits a fairy type would confusion activate? If so then players would have to be ALOT less reckless with their outrages, or always carry a lum berry.
#4MetaDeDeDePosted 6/11/2013 12:35:32 PM
Yamata_Demon posted...

Fairie not feeling anything is why. A fairy type would be a great switch in to stop the madness of Outrage but Outrage is 2HKO Steels at worst.
---
What do you guys think about the fairy type?
Snorlax: This is delicious. Iris: O_O Charizard: Doe this mean i am in OU now? Pikachu: No es fake.
#5David_741(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2013 12:37:45 PM(edited)
Yamata_Demon posted...

You use Outrage on a Fairy and you stuck using Outrage again.
Outrage on Steel types still dents them especially after stat boosts. But using Outrage on a Fairy means your Dragon gets locked in and the Fairy gets free hits.

Wait I'm not sure
---
#6David_741(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2013 12:38:36 PM
Hmmm actually it wouldn't lock you in would it?

Does Thrash lock you in if you attack a Ghost?
---
#7reaverzPosted 6/11/2013 12:41:25 PM
Thrash-like moves end when it's blocked by the foe. Confusion will take effect if it was supposed to at the end of that turn. Even so, if Fairy-type Pokemon really are immune to Dragon-type moves, Dragons WILL have to watch out when they use Outrage, lest they give any Fairy-type Pokemon a free turn to switch in while the Dragon is locked.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]