This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who would win a rap battle?

#11MephilasPosted 6/12/2013 2:05:03 PM
FuneralCake posted...
When gangsta rap is involved, nobody wins.

Fix'd. I bet the music you listen to is garbage too.
---
GENERATION 22: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
#12PkmTrainerAbramPosted 6/12/2013 2:09:16 PM
Mephilas posted...
FuneralCake posted...

There's garbage in every genre, but you have to admit, that was funny.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Platinum(493/493 now a 3 Star Trainer!), Street Fighter 3(Xbox online), Rocket Knight Adventures(Sega Genesis)
#13Izanagi09Posted 6/12/2013 2:15:24 PM
Sherlock Holmes w/Wattson or Batman w/Robin (when he's needed). They're the only two who could win hands down.
---
Persona!!!
#14FunleashTheUryPosted 6/12/2013 2:19:23 PM
PkmTrainerAbram posted...
Mephilas posted...
FuneralCake posted...

I didn't even grin. There's a lot of terrible rap, mostly the mainstream stuff, but there are some great lesser known artists, and "old school" rap (Sugarhill Gang, Beatie Boys, Run DMC) is still great. Being musically ignorant isn't funny :/
---
NO ES FAKE
#15Spartan_VicePosted 6/12/2013 2:21:47 PM
Too be fair, I see Exploud as more of a Screamo Pokemon and Noivern more Electro-House/Dubstep.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Pzq4j.gif
#16GATTJTPosted 6/12/2013 2:24:15 PM
I didn't even grin. There's a lot of terrible rap, mostly the mainstream stuff, but there are some great lesser known artists, and "old school" rap (Sugarhill Gang, Beatie Boys, Run DMC) is still great. Being musically ignorant isn't funny :/

No fun allowed!
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_xjBAd5G84
#17PkmTrainerAbramPosted 6/12/2013 2:26:07 PM
FunleashTheUry posted...
PkmTrainerAbram posted...
Mephilas posted...
FuneralCake posted...

I'm aware of the rap that talks about more than whores and gold. And I found it funny. To each thier own.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Platinum(493/493 now a 3 Star Trainer!), Street Fighter 3(Xbox online), Rocket Knight Adventures(Sega Genesis)