This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

They won't be swapping the legends will they?

#1-Oath-Posted 6/11/2013 1:45:07 PM
Like Pokemon B/W? So, I want the red bird Pokemon legend. So I'm getting Y, right?
#2NekoHime64Posted 6/11/2013 1:45:39 PM
Uh.... wow.... *facepalm*
---
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns
#3kingjam1Posted 6/11/2013 1:45:52 PM
Considering Xerneas is on the Pokemon X box and Yveltal is on the Pokemon Y box I'm going to say no.
---
Can't think of anything
#4WiiareVenomPosted 6/11/2013 1:46:44 PM
Judging by the box art, the bird is on Y.

Kinda hope they pull a Gold and Silver though.
---
Democracy is when 2 wolves and a sheep meet to decide who is for dinner.
Liberty is when the sheep has a gun.
#5soMEguy_povoPosted 6/11/2013 1:48:10 PM
kingjam1 posted...
Considering Xerneas is on the Pokemon X box and Yveltal is on the Pokemon Y box I'm going to say no.

Honestly, that doesn't really mean much. This time around they could be using the box-art to show us the main antagonist's legendary instead of the one that we get to use.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/OmegaLairon
It's videos! About stuff!
#6-Oath-(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2013 1:55:37 PM
I ask a simple question and I get treated like an idiot. Sure, I'm not the smartest guy, but what does that have to do with my question? I never saw the box art because I can't. Thanks anyway, guys. I would have been treated better if I started a "I told you so topic" like a ten year old.
#7lanelazerbeamPosted 6/11/2013 1:56:47 PM
WiiareVenom posted...
Judging by the box art, the bird is on Y.

Kinda hope they pull a Gold and Silver though.

This so much.
---
Official Noivern of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
"I'm a girl, btw"-TherianReturns
#8KingTumbleweedPosted 6/11/2013 1:58:10 PM
soMEguy_povo posted...
kingjam1 posted...

Honestly, that doesn't really mean much. This time around they could be using the box-art to show us the main antagonist's legendary instead of the one that we get to use.

Really? Do you really think that is even remotely possible?
---
New mission: Do not carry out this mission. That's an order!
Official Ferrothorn(Spaghetti) of the Pokemon X/Y boards.
#9NekoHime64Posted 6/11/2013 2:00:16 PM
-Oath- posted...
I ask a simple question and I get treated like an idiot. Sure, I'm not the smartest guy, but what does that have to do with my question? I never saw the box art because I can't. Thanks anyway, guys. I would have been treated better if I started a "I told you so topic" like a ten year old.

Sorry dude, I'm grumpy from dealing with the aforementioned "I told you so topics". I brushed you off rudely and I apologize for it. To answer your question, unless GF pulls a fast one, Y should have Yveltal and X should have Xerneas.
---
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns
#10EnferolunosPosted 6/11/2013 2:00:57 PM
KingTumbleweed posted...
soMEguy_povo posted...
kingjam1 posted...

Really? Do you really think that is even remotely possible?

He could be on to something. Maybe they're actually lying to us and Xerneas is the bird's name and Yveltal is the deer's name, but the only way you could know that is by looking at the code.
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you