This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fairy type, Really?

#1PokeguyNXBPosted 6/11/2013 1:52:01 PM
I was wrong. So were many other people. There IS a new type, Fairy type. On the bright side, no more nightmares about Sylveon. It's just a fairy. No biggie. And my perfect, fully rounded team in Black 2 might not be fully rounded anymore. Marril is shown as a fairy type and my teams Water type is Azumarril. And I have a dragon type in Flygon. So depending on Fairy's weaknesses, I might not have that same team come X and Y like I was planning. And to those who saw evidence of a new type, I admit defeat. I made myself look stupid by saying that a new type wouldn't happen, and so did everyone else who thought that. (wtf did I just say?!)
---
Self-proclaimed Lucario of all Pokemon boards :p
#2PPPPLAASSUMAPosted 6/11/2013 1:53:14 PM
Eyyy-oooooooooo!!!!!

Here's an idea, everyone who just found out about this, MAKE A TOPIC ABOUT IT!!!!

WOOOO!!!!!

(just giving you crap)
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtxCr5ju2EE&feature=related - If you played Mystical Ninja 64, you need to click this.
#3PokeguyNXB(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2013 1:59:02 PM
PPPPLAASSUMA posted...
Eyyy-oooooooooo!!!!!

Here's an idea, everyone who just found out about this, MAKE A TOPIC ABOUT IT!!!!

WOOOO!!!!!

(just giving you crap)

Well, I also mentioned my own Black 2 team (non-relevent info ftw!)
---
Self-proclaimed Lucario of all Pokemon boards :p
#4Hierarchy225Posted 6/11/2013 2:00:51 PM
PokeguyNXB posted...
I admit defeat. I made myself look stupid by saying that a new type wouldn't happen, and so did everyone else who thought that. (wtf did I just say?!)

Aww.. You're a good sport.
#5wind64aPosted 6/11/2013 2:12:53 PM
I'm still hoping there are Oberon and Titania Pokémon. At least we know they're not all small and cutesy, since Gardevoir is one.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#6NekoHime64Posted 6/11/2013 2:28:45 PM
wind64a posted...
I'm still hoping there are Oberon and Titania Pokémon. At least we know they're not all small and cutesy, since Gardevoir is one.

*crosses fingers*
---
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns
#7RuwalkPosted 6/11/2013 2:32:15 PM
I'm actually pretty excited that they're adding the new type to some existing pokemon (Gardevoir in particular. Always loved her but lately haven't really used her).

However, I'm now curious. What is this going to do for transferring previous pokemon? Are they going to cut off being able to transfer our pokemon or will it just be a simple addition of code that they can apply when it happens?
#8Emerald_MeliosPosted 6/12/2013 4:04:07 PM
wind64a posted...

Oberon would be a shota.
#9D_BartPosted 6/12/2013 4:31:37 PM
wind64a posted...
I'm still hoping there are Oberon and Titania Pokémon.

Puck Pokemon with prankster/
---
Splash