This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why are people so mad that they were wrong about fairy type?

#1FunleashTheUryPosted 6/11/2013 3:37:28 PM
Shouldn't they just be happy that there's a new type that can help counter one of the most OP types in the game?
---
NO ES FAKE
#2LexifoxPosted 6/11/2013 3:39:31 PM
People are mad because "Fairy" means we'll get too many girly pink Pokemon like Chansey, Blissey, Jigglypuff, Clefable, etc. and it's a stupid type we should have gotten Light or Sound or something manly.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#3hellslingerPosted 6/11/2013 3:39:47 PM
Some of those people who didn't want fairy type just didn't want a new type, they didn't think anything needed balancing.
---
http://i.imgur.com/0nnGT1c.jpg
#4Thepenguinking2Posted 6/11/2013 3:40:42 PM
I just found it to be a stupid idea.
---
Official Starclaw of PGD and Arcanine of team noir!
The Official Shiny Zangoose of the X/y Board!
#5NekoHime64Posted 6/11/2013 3:41:29 PM
But I wanted a Cosmic tyyyyyyyype...
---
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns
#6atomicrebirthPosted 6/11/2013 3:41:58 PM
hellslinger posted...
Some of those people who didn't want fairy type just didn't want a new type, they didn't think anything needed balancing.

This. Balance is great, but when the game gets so watered down with types that all cancel each other out, then it's boring. Having a couple of stand out types that are hard to fight against keeps it interesting.
---
3DS Friend Code: 1375-8113-3652 (Oscar)
#7Hierarchy225Posted 6/11/2013 3:43:09 PM
hellslinger posted...

Those people obviously don't play competitive. When they get smacked in the face with a +2 Outrage then they can talk.
#8FunleashTheUry(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2013 3:45:18 PM
Hierarchy225 posted...
hellslinger posted...

Those people obviously don't play competitive. When they get smacked in the face with a +2 Outrage then they can talk.

This. When a common competitive nickname for Outrage is "Win Button", you know some things need balancing.
---
NO ES FAKE
#9DutchAngel9Posted 6/11/2013 3:47:34 PM
hellslinger posted...

This is why I didn't want Fairy (Or any new type at all)
---
Gamertag: DahDutcher
#10DaddyZeus67Posted 6/11/2013 3:49:40 PM
Waters are still too good, Fighting and Dark were never good defensively.