This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I kind of hope Pokemon transferring will be VERY limited

#1MissCarriagePosted 6/11/2013 7:20:24 PM
I mean, I love all of my Pokemon from my older games, but I was kind of hoping to start a clean slate. I was originally indifferent about it, but the more I think about it the more I want transferring to be more... limited than it was before. I don't know how GF will go about doing this with the type changes and all, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see!
---
Love me long time.
#2IzanagiBlastPosted 6/11/2013 7:21:01 PM
I agree
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKNKVzVAqUk
#3Count_BlackPosted 6/11/2013 7:21:42 PM
MissCarriage posted...
I mean, I love all of my Pokemon from my older games, but I was kind of hoping to start a clean slate. I was originally indifferent about it, but the more I think about it the more I want transferring to be more... limited than it was before. I don't know how GF will go about doing this with the type changes and all, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

So you would rather limit transferring for every other player on Earth just because you refuse to start from a clean slate yourself.
#4Missingno_MastrPosted 6/11/2013 7:22:18 PM
MissCarriage posted...

So just start with a clean slate, and let the rest of us do as we wish! No need to screw everyone else over.
---
Official badass Admin of Team Miror Infinity. I ride a Shadow Scolipede. Top that.
http://imageshack.us/a/img202/4572/missingnogif.gif
#5ScottThangPosted 6/11/2013 7:22:44 PM
Yeah I almost wouldn't mind not even having transfers at all. Then it'd convince Nintendo to put out more games like Coliseum and XD to get those extra Pokemon. Last night while I was trying to get to sleep, I had the awesome idea of a Coliseum-esque game developed by Retro. That'd just be amazing.
---
Only on LUE would people be talking about Captain Planet commandeering the magic school bus- bronzeshadow
There is no cure for cancer- LUE's slogan
#6Elec Man EXEPosted 6/11/2013 7:23:20 PM
As said, if you want a clean slate then do so. Don't use the transfer system. No reason to not include it just because you can't control yourself.
---
~ Master of Electricity ~
Electro: 0518-6613-7620 - Pokemon White
#7Noctus3Posted 6/11/2013 7:23:21 PM
I need my prankster Sableye and Espeon.
---
**** you SE for trolling us with that TWEWY port. I hate you.
#8TheGaijinPosted 6/11/2013 7:23:54 PM
I want that clean slate too
no more Action Replay/Generators/Sav would be awesome!
Especially if it becomes less painful making your EV in game
---
Final Fantasy XIV - Larek Darkholme @ Masamune
#9TIGERJACKS0N-Posted 6/11/2013 7:25:21 PM
All you have to do is not do it

While folks like I self can enjoy transferring to my hearts content
---
Everyday the sun comes up around her, she can make the birds, sing harmony!
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png <3 Ain't no woman like the one i got..
#10Monferno_AQWPosted 6/11/2013 7:28:18 PM
TheGaijin posted...
I want that clean slate too
no more Action Replay/Generators/Sav would be awesome!
Especially if it becomes less painful making your EV in game

Don't worry, we'll be hacking the 3DS before you know it. :P
---
I only play in Ubers
R~married to Shauntal and Lorelei/Prima