This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I kind of hope Pokemon transferring will be VERY limited

#21LSSJ3VegittoPosted 6/12/2013 12:24:21 AM
Wanting transfers out for the reasons stated so far is idiotic.

I have 400 pokemon I want to transfer. I'm keeping them all.
#22MBlaze1Posted 6/12/2013 12:31:26 AM
A CLEAN SLATE

THE ULTIMATE TOOL FOR A MASTER CRIMINAL WITH A PAST

CLEEEAANNNN SLLLAAATTTTEEEEEE
#23ClassyOldHatPosted 6/12/2013 3:51:33 AM
ArrayOfNothing posted...
ClassyOldHat posted...
My rant.

Read TC's post. Then read your post. See how you overreacted? Very nice, sir.

I'm sorry, but that was literally the tenth time that day I've seen someone use that argument. I know it's overreacting, but after seeing the same senseless argument posted countless times in a single week, one straw will have to break the camel's back eventually.
#24CakeOfLiesPosted 6/12/2013 4:00:08 AM
If you want a clean slate, don't transfer. Some people have Dragonites, Infernapes, Drizzletoeds, Mewtwos, Arceuses, and many more things EV trained and they want to keep them. Not to mention all the events that people have (legitimately, I might add) and don't want to lose.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
#25Fuyuhana11Posted 6/12/2013 4:00:13 AM
Some gamers have really annoying attitudes. Why should they exclude a feature that benifits lots of people just because you personally have no self control.
We had this on the Animal Crossing board one guy moaning about the feature that makes the shops open early. He thought it was pointless as he would never use it.
#26ClassyOldHatPosted 6/12/2013 9:04:12 AM
Fuyuhana11 posted...
Some gamers have really annoying attitudes. Why should they exclude a feature that benifits lots of people just because you personally have no self control.
We had this on the Animal Crossing board one guy moaning about the feature that makes the shops open early. He thought it was pointless as he would never use it.

I can understand the attitude in some places, such as features that are only really usable in full in Japan, when no concessions are made to make things easier for countries that can't use the feature as well/frequently. *Cough100personfunfestmissionmedalcough*
#27Haku125Posted 6/12/2013 10:19:10 AM
OH F*** OFF. STOP WITH THIS I WANTA CLEAN SLATE WAAAHHH. What about everybody else who wants their pokemon from their older games? Ones who they have probably put a lot of time into. All because YOU want a clean slate. Stop being a self centered child and have a f***ing clean slate. Nobody is forcing you to use the transfer feature NOBODY.
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!