This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Lol this guy

#21NekoHime64Posted 6/11/2013 8:46:53 PM
NekoHime64 posted...
Oh man, just heard what he said about pokemon. Posted for hilarity:

"They've shown stuff from pokemon X and Y, which is a TERRIBLE idea, they shouldn't of even made it. It's looking crap, it's like what the character sides(?) are just deviantart recolors and new features or something. Sitting on benches and uh... sitting on benches and some happiness and stuff. I don't want that, they should just hand pokemon over to a developer who knows like bethesda, atlas, bioware some good developer who can actually make rpgs and not just disposable ones like the pokemon franchise"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! XDD this guy man, I can't even...

I wish I could sig this just to give myself a good laugh every time I get on Gfaqs XD
---
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns
#22Tyranidomega(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2013 8:47:01 PM
I'd love to believe this kid is a troll who's taken the "I hate everything" schtik, but then I remembered Doug8798
---
Official hot fudge sundae of the IDF
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.
#23lordofpalkiaPosted 6/11/2013 8:47:33 PM
NekoHime64 posted...
0:57 dat face lol, dat lisp too

"gaming is no longer about playing games" XDDDDDDDDDDD

That quote made my soul sad.
---
You don't need a tank to play Monopoly, but it just makes it that much better.
#24NekoHime64Posted 6/11/2013 8:50:38 PM
lordofpalkia posted...
NekoHime64 posted...
0:57 dat face lol, dat lisp too

"gaming is no longer about playing games" XDDDDDDDDDDD

That quote made my soul sad.

Aww, here, have a soul cookie (::) Don't worry, it isn't made out of souls, it's just good for the soul :3
---
#25NekoHime64Posted 6/11/2013 9:31:57 PM
Gonna bump this once for hilarity.
---
#26Yamato_sanPosted 6/12/2013 12:16:30 AM
good god, I can't believe I sat through that painful experience for the whole 10 minutes. One of the things I found most noteworthy (and which I mentioned in the video's comments) is how he keeps going on about Xbone having "new" IPs? Like what? Call of Duty, Metal Gear, and Killer Instinct certainly aren't new. Did he mean that Rome game with quick-time events? Or those games that are just movies without actual gameplay footage shown? Oh yeah, real fun. And while we're at it, let's pretend that Puppeteer and The Wonderful 101 don't exist.

Also, he goes on about Sony and Nintendo not having new IPs that we "asked for"? How the hell do you "ask for" a new IP? Aren't they new IPs to begin with because no one ever heard about them before? Or did he pitch a new idea himself? I'm guessing he's butthurt because it got rejected (and knowing him, it was a crappy idea anyway). So maybe Nintendo does milk the same 5-10 franchises every console generation, but you know what? Even the people who acknowledge this don't particulary care, because every new iteration is almost always going to be a blast to play (and even their more disappointing titles aren't necessarily horrible; they're certainly not the unfinished glitch-fests that some companies will all too eagerly rush out). Besides, this E3 only proves that you can still take an old IP in fresh new directions (flying Pikmin, cat Mario, and Pokemon interaction), whilst a new IP can just be a tired re-hash of old ideas that nobody's particularly clamoring for (again, quick-time events). What ultimately matters is how enjoyable the game itself is, and that's probably why so many of Nintendo's IPs refuse to die in the end: their dev teams know what the hell they're doing.