This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I just noticed Muse songs make great Pokemon move names.

#1iKhanicPosted 6/11/2013 8:47:08 PM
Uprising- Could be an attack or attacking stat boosting move
Resistance- Some defensive move
Hyper Music- Another sound based normal attack
Supermassive Black Hole (Well character limit, but how awesome of a move could that be?)
Madness- Stat boosting move
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#2animesonicxPosted 6/11/2013 8:50:17 PM
iKhanic posted...
Uprising- Could be an attack or attacking stat boosting move
Resistance- Some defensive move
Hyper Music- Another sound based normal attack
Supermassive Black Hole (Well character limit, but how awesome of a move could that be?)
Madness- Stat boosting move

Supermassive black hole could be new legendary sig move. It would have to be some sort of half corrupted angel legendary called Eclipsol.
---
official Ninja gallade of the Pokemon boards
im a vampire masked blueberry swordsman. all your arguments are now in valid- name not known
#3lordofpalkiaPosted 6/11/2013 8:52:54 PM
Madness
Type-Dark
Effect: Drastically raises stats, but confuses the user.
In-depth: distributes plus four to any of the pokemon's stats(even all to one,) but confuses the user for at least four turns.

I've never heard of Muse, but this is what I'd think of for a move called madness.
---
You don't need a tank to play Monopoly, but it just makes it that much better.
#4iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2013 8:57:02 PM
lordofpalkia posted...
Madness
Type-Dark
In-depth: distributes plus four to any of the pokemon's stats(even all to one,) but confuses the user for at least four turns.

I've never heard of Muse, but this is what I'd think of for a move called madness.

Muse is a British band that is sort of a modern incarnation of Queen. It has it's own style, but a lot of the things that make it good also make queen good. The lead has a wide vocal range, they play across a large variety of genres, and there is a guitar solo in pretty much every song. If you haven't heard of them, I'd suggest listening to their bigger hits like Madness, Uprising, Starlight (another great move name btw), and Supermassive Black Hole
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#5lordofpalkiaPosted 6/11/2013 8:58:38 PM
iKhanic posted...
lordofpalkia posted...
Madness
Type-Dark

Muse is a British band that is sort of a modern incarnation of Queen. It has it's own style, but a lot of the things that make it good also make queen good. The lead has a wide vocal range, they play across a large variety of genres, and there is a guitar solo in pretty much every song. If you haven't heard of them, I'd suggest listening to their bigger hits like Madness, Uprising, Starlight (another great move name btw), and Supermassive Black Hole

Ah, a fan, I'd assume? I'll get on that.
---
You don't need a tank to play Monopoly, but it just makes it that much better.
#6NekoHime64Posted 6/11/2013 9:02:38 PM
iKhanic posted...
lordofpalkia posted...
Madness
Type-Dark

*ears perk up* Like Queen you say?
---
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns
#7iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2013 9:05:23 PM
NekoHime64 posted...
iKhanic posted...
lordofpalkia posted...
Madness
Type-Dark

Well, don't go in expecting to hear Freddie Mercury's vocals and a bunch of operatic chants (though a few of their more Queen inspired songs do have those), but yes, it is in the style of Queen.

These are their more Queen inspired songs:
Neutron Star Collision
United States of Eurasia
Panic Station *Explicit*
---
#8NekoHime64Posted 6/11/2013 9:06:25 PM
iKhanic posted...
NekoHime64 posted...
iKhanic posted...
lordofpalkia posted...
Madness
Type-Dark

Well, don't go in expecting to hear Freddie Mercury's vocals and a bunch of operatic chants (though a few of their more Queen inspired songs do have those), but yes, it is in the style of Queen.

Neutron Star Collision
United States of Eurasia
Panic Station *Explicit*

Kewl. I'll check it out.
---
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns
#9iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2013 12:07:26 AM
NekoHime64 posted...
iKhanic posted...
NekoHime64 posted...
iKhanic posted...
lordofpalkia posted...
Madness
Type-Dark

Neutron Star Collision
United States of Eurasia
Panic Station *Explicit*

Kewl. I'll check it out.

Let me know what you think.
---
#10Arne83Posted 6/12/2013 12:09:56 AM
I sensed someone talking about Queen... what's going on?
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals..." - Agent K.