This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I just noticed Muse songs make great Pokemon move names.

#11ragefan187Posted 6/12/2013 12:10:59 AM
I saw Muse live once, pretty good live, very loud
#12IronBornCorpsPosted 6/15/2013 4:18:06 PM
I always thought of Muse as a crazy Brittish mashup of Queen and Rage Against the Machine. masterful muscial execution combined with messages of social change and government reform.

That being said, it's odd that their songs do work as move names.
- Starlight
- Stockholm Syndrome
- Hysteria
#13yzmanPosted 6/15/2013 4:26:13 PM
I always thought Muse was basically a harder Radiohead....they sound SOOO much alike. I am amazed no one said that yet.
---
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."
#14EnferolunosPosted 6/15/2013 4:46:57 PM
I see it now:
"Space Dementia"
"Screenager"
"Thoughts of a dying atheist"
"Hoodoo"
"Save Me"
"Exogenesis: Symphony Part 2 (Cross-Pollination)"
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFXV, KHIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#15AmyUnleashedPosted 6/15/2013 4:57:26 PM(edited)
iKhanic posted...
lordofpalkia posted...
Madness
Type-Dark
Effect: Drastically raises stats, but confuses the user.
In-depth: distributes plus four to any of the pokemon's stats(even all to one,) but confuses the user for at least four turns.

I've never heard of Muse, but this is what I'd think of for a move called madness.

Muse is a British band that is sort of a modern incarnation of Queen. It has it's own style, but a lot of the things that make it good also make queen good. The lead has a wide vocal range, they play across a large variety of genres, and there is a guitar solo in pretty much every song. If you haven't heard of them, I'd suggest listening to their bigger hits like Madness, Uprising, Starlight (another great move name btw), and Supermassive Black Hole

I reccomend also Listning to Showbiz, Citizen Erased, Bliss, Plug In Baby, Dead Star, Butterflies & Hurricanes, Map Of The Problematique, Panic Station & Supremacy some of there better songs (in my opinion)

Starlight & Uprising are very good too though, Listen to a live version of Uprising though.
#16Issa_5Posted 6/15/2013 4:54:56 PM
Just popped in to say that Muse is absolutely awesome (although I do tend to prefer their older stuff). Sunburn, Dark Shines and Micro Cuts all sound like good names. Also fond of Spiral Static as a sound-based attack.
#17TorchicBlazikenPosted 6/15/2013 6:46:42 PM
iKhanic posted...
United States of Eurasia

That's a terrible move name.