This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Vivillion>Volcarona

#1iKhanicPosted 6/11/2013 9:55:34 PM
But then again, even WastedPotentialRain>Volcarona
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#2LexifoxPosted 6/11/2013 10:02:45 PM
iKhanic topic.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#3LightningAce11Posted 6/11/2013 10:05:13 PM
Everything>charizard
Thus
Volcarona>charizard
---
THAT'S MR ACE TO YOU PEOPLE
Pokemon X and Y female MC is my waifu
#4nro87Posted 6/11/2013 10:05:45 PM
Why haven't I put you on my ignore list yet? Oh, that's right. You will sometimes, on rare occasion, make a post without trolling that I actually enjoy or agree with. However, this is not one of those.
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.
#5iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2013 11:06:17 PM
nro87 posted...
Why haven't I put you on my ignore list yet? Oh, that's right. You will sometimes, on rare occasion, make a post without trolling that I actually enjoy or agree with. However, this is not one of those.

I'm feeling a bit rambunctious right now.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#6Hierarchy225Posted 6/11/2013 11:09:32 PM
Your Volcarona envy is so transparent. You WISH Charizard was as good as that beautiful moth.
---
The Official Noivern of the Pokemon X Board
#7MightyRevenantPosted 6/11/2013 11:11:46 PM
Volcarona > Larvesta

mugnugehgehgephep XDD
---
Official Eviolite of the pretentious Pokemon fanbase on GameFAQs.
#8iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2013 11:15:28 PM
Hierarchy225 posted...
Your Volcarona envy is so transparent. You WISH Charizard was as good as that beautiful moth.

Alright. You can accuse me of being a troll, a genwunner, or of having a Charizard fetish, but don't you DARE accuse me of liking that disgusting abomination to everything it's associated with.
---
#9AngryGFAQerPosted 6/11/2013 11:16:42 PM
iKhanic posted...
Hierarchy225 posted...

Alright. You can accuse me of being a troll, a genwunner, or of having a Charizard fetish, but don't you DARE accuse me of liking that disgusting abomination to everything it's associated with.

You know what they say;

The more sensitive you are about something, the closer to truth it is.
---
"I was garbage, the writing transformed," - Raiden
I'm Batman. I don't enjoy anything.
#10RethalwolfPosted 6/11/2013 11:21:50 PM
To be fair... I don't really like Volcarona either. I mean, bug attacks, sure, but the actual bug types I'm rarely fond of.
...that being said, I'm a fan of Vivillion's design. Just something about it I feel like I recognize... the wings, I think, remind me of a particular computer-related company. Or something.
---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."