This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I think Dragons arent that good, so why make them worse?

#51Mujika1991Posted 6/12/2013 3:19:14 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#52Faust_8Posted 6/12/2013 3:29:22 AM
RTC3 posted...
Anyway.. There are good reasons for Fairy type being strong against Dragons OP.

If you go up against a trainer spamming Draco Meteors, and +2 Outrages you'll be glad that fairy type exists. Right now the only counter to these moves are..

"let your pokemon faint, then bring in a counter, and try to OHKO. Oh, and pray to God that your opponents dragon doesn't have a ice berry, or dragon berry."

don't really feel like discussing much right now, but basically i don't like gf blatantly trying to nerf dragons. they're nowhere near as dominant as psychics were in RBY.

And they're not "nerfing" them as much as they did Psychics, so what's the problem?

With Psychics they made more old Pokemon threatening to them (Bugs and Ghosts that should have been SE against them got some moves that actually were), introduced a type that resisted it, AND a type that was both immune and SE against it.

With Dragons all they've done is the immunity+SE thing. No new type that resists, and no old Pokemon threatening them except the few they retcon as Fairy. (Unless they add a ton of old non-Fairy Pokemon learning Fairy moves...which I doubt will be high in number.)

Dragon is not being reigned in as much as Psychic was. Psychic isn't even a very good type right now since they don't get much coverage and have all the Darks, Steels, Bugs, and Ghosts to worry about. However Dragon will still be potent, just not easy mode.
---
Faust_8: Would you own slaves if you could?
OW: If I lived on a farm or something, sure. But I have no need of slaves right now.
#53Rad_DudesmanPosted 6/12/2013 3:31:03 AM
Mujika1991 posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

Confirmed for having never played a competitive match
---
The official rad dude of the Pokemon X board.
#54RTC3Posted 6/12/2013 3:34:42 AM
However Dragon will still be potent, just not easy mode.

post #36 bruh
---
<3 *Yao Ming* <3http://i.imgur.com/ulNUN.png<3 *Yao Ming* <3
Official Lord Squirtle of the Squirtle Squad
#55AlzM8Posted 6/12/2013 3:36:29 AM
No Garchomp mention yet...wut.
---
I need some some paper and a pen.