This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, how likely is Xerneas to be a Fairy type now?

#11The_Sol_BladerPosted 6/12/2013 3:31:10 AM
Where the heck does all this steel speculation come from? There isn't an ounce of metal on the thing, like, at all.

It's FAR more likely to be part grass. Grass/Fairy is most likely, it's in a forest and looks like some kind of guardian.

I see metal blades on it's legs and shiny, golden antlers. I don't see how it could be grass at all, it doesn't looks completely natural, so to speak
---
R - Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board - Rose_Mage's loving husband
#12Big_PecksPosted 6/12/2013 3:39:14 AM
Fairy/Grass.
#13blackshoelacePosted 6/12/2013 3:49:13 AM
Xerneas' design heavily incorporates a neuron theme. What two types are most associated with neurons? That's right; Psychic and Electric.
---
GoldenEye 007: [DS]Renfreak @ 2641-0130-7739
#14CakeOfLiesPosted 6/12/2013 3:57:50 AM
I'm guessing Grass or Ground. I don't see how it could possibly be Fairy.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
#15RX0megaPosted 6/12/2013 4:18:36 AM
The_Sol_Blader posted...
Where the heck does all this steel speculation come from? There isn't an ounce of metal on the thing, like, at all.

It's FAR more likely to be part grass. Grass/Fairy is most likely, it's in a forest and looks like some kind of guardian.

I see metal blades on it's legs and shiny, golden antlers. I don't see how it could be grass at all, it doesn't looks completely natural, so to speak

Actually those "metal legs" are just white from the light reflecting off of them and are the same color as its antlers. Brown. Just check out the official art for it if you don't believe me, there isn't a speck of metal on Xerneas.

In the art its antlers look more like roots than anything imo, and it's in a forest, so I'm going with Grass/Fairy personally. But either way it is most assuredly not steel.
---
Official Piplup of the Pokemon X board
Long live gaming!