This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Roundtable Discussion

#1The_KiriyamaPosted 6/12/2013 4:49:23 AM
So quick question to all you knowledgeable people out there - I know there was the Pokemon Roundtable the other day, but is there a video of the thing itself, not just the gameplay, on youtube? Cant find one.
---
GamerTag: TheKiriyama
Currently Playing: Defiance (UK), Battlefield 3, Borderlands 2, Dark Souls
#2jEr3mYPosted 6/12/2013 4:53:42 AM
It wasn't the other day... and no, there isn't a video as it wasn't recorded...
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 18 - updated 8 June 2013
#3The_Kiriyama(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2013 4:59:55 AM
It was the other day mate, well, sort of. It was for you guys, because it was Tuesday. And it is now Wednesday. It was last night, you can argue details, but whether it was super early in the morning for the EU, or the previous night for the US. It is generally considered the previous day.

Anyway, you've been super helpful, thanks so much.
---
#4AceJay1230Posted 6/12/2013 5:02:19 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5AceJay1230Posted 6/12/2013 5:03:38 AM
A new character called Sana, who appears to be the character who follows you in the forest within the early trailer. Another image shows a character called Pansy, who appears in the anime with Gogoat on July 18th, and the first Gym Leader we know of called Viola (Literally Biora) who appears to be a bug Gym Leader in Hakudan City
---
http://pokesho.com/img_4/4_xy02.png
#6The_Kiriyama(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2013 5:05:35 AM
AceJay1230 posted...
A new character called Sana, who appears to be the character who follows you in the forest within the early trailer. Another image shows a character called Pansy, who appears in the anime with Gogoat on July 18th, and the first Gym Leader we know of called Viola (Literally Biora) who appears to be a bug Gym Leader in Hakudan City

Aye, thanks man, I appreciate that. You've been really helpful. No sarcasm on this one. <3
---
#7AceJay1230Posted 6/12/2013 5:08:55 AM
The_Kiriyama posted...
AceJay1230 posted...

Aye, thanks man, I appreciate that. You've been really helpful. No sarcasm on this one. <3

No prob :) I got it from Serebii, so thank him. lol
---
http://pokesho.com/img_4/4_xy02.png
#8jEr3mYPosted 6/12/2013 5:09:37 AM
If you wanna get technical... the other day is more than yesterday..... and I'm from Australia, and it was still the same day for us.... but who cares....

Glad I was helpful
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 18 - updated 8 June 2013