This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Kalos team so far

#41Hierarchy225Posted 6/12/2013 11:18:57 AM(edited)
Noivern, and Skrelp.
---
The Official Noivern of the Pokemon X Board
#42BrightStar7Posted 6/12/2013 11:21:48 AM
Froakie
Gogoat
Helioptile
Noivern
Vivillon
Sylveon
---
BANZAI Xerneas-sama!!! >_<
#43LegendofDarkrai(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2013 1:36:23 PM
GATTJT posted...
Why not? I had my Black Version team planned out before we knew all the Generation V Pokémon.

Great argument you've got there.

Wow, are you both just completely blind to sarcasm? I made it super obvious, too.

I understood that you were sarcastic, but still I understand if someone could get your sarcasm. Anyway I hope we'll receive a new dark-type since that's my favourite type, and I really think that we'll get some badass dark-types! And a gym leader...
---
Specter of shadows, Ruler of the darkened moon, Uncontrollable ~Darkrai
#44LegendofDarkrai(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2013 1:37:48 PM
Sorry, meant couldn't understand your sarcasm
---
#45P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 6/12/2013 1:39:22 PM(edited)
For my first play-through of the game, bold are definite, italics are tentative

Fennekin
Fletchling (I don't care if they share a common weakness!)
Eevee -> Sylveon
Gogoat
Clauncher
Helioptile
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#461ultimaPosted 6/12/2013 1:47:12 PM
Arne83 posted...
I even got nicknames planned.

1a) Firaja - Fennekin
1b) Froggy G - Froakie
2) Kanji - Pancham
3) Matt Smith - Sylveon
4) Secano - Absol
5) D.J. Drake - Noivern
6a) (If Fennekin) Colt - Clauncher
6b) (If Froakie) ???

Why did you name Sylveon Matt Smith?
---
Pokemon White 2 FC:4427 9362 7702
3DS FC: 1891-1152-0901
#47gamingratPosted 6/12/2013 1:53:07 PM
LegendofDarkrai posted...
GATTJT posted...
Why not? I had my Black Version team planned out before we knew all the Generation V Pokémon.

Wow, are you both just completely blind to sarcasm? I made it super obvious, too.

I understood that you were sarcastic, but still I understand if someone could get your sarcasm. Anyway I hope we'll receive a new dark-type since that's my favourite type, and I really think that we'll get some badass dark-types! And a gym leader...

especially since there are people on this board who do use that type of logic and are completely serious
---
GT:gamingrat91
Final Fantasy IV is the best in the series
#48LegendofDarkrai(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2013 1:57:21 PM
gamingrat posted...
LegendofDarkrai posted...
GATTJT posted...

especially since there are people on this board who do use that type of logic and are completely serious

This. That's why it's hard to understand sarcasm on this board
---
#49ZTIger5Posted 6/12/2013 2:10:46 PM
-Chespin: I usually go for the grass starters, and this case is no exception. I also like Fennekin, but my friends have already tentatively chosen Fennekin and Froakie so it was even easier for me to choose Chespin.

-Talonflame: I'm very hyped for this one; I rarely use the starting bird in my main team, but as this one will evolve into a fire type, my interest skyrocketed. If it turns out to have poor stats and moves though, I'll be using Noivern and probably Shishiko instead.

-Pancham: This was my favorite until Talonflame and Clauncher showed up, and I'll likely keep it on my main team assuming it doesn't evolve into a dark or grass type (as that's what Chespin is predicted to be and I absolutely despise using two of the same type on my teams) since I don't use fighting types terribly often.

-Clauncher: Obligatory water type? Maybe, but I like its design a lot more than Skrelp, and that it's possibly based on a pistol shrimp really piques my interest. I'm looking forward to what sort of potential it holds.
---
Playing) Fire Emblem: Awakening, Guild Wars 2
Waiting) Pokemon XY
#50zombiabsolPosted 6/12/2013 2:12:03 PM
Chespin- gotta have a starter
Pancham- fighting type + cuteness
Helioptile- I'm its biggest fan. Also want an electric type.
Shishiko- feel like helioptile and shishiko are version exclusives, so ill be trading for this guy.
Skrelp- need a water type for surf and such, plus the poison typing helps with fairies I guess.
Noivern- a dragon and a pokemon I hope will learn fly.

Ill be raising on the side:

Fletchling- just cause.
Clauncher- just cause.
Eevee- probably into espeon or glaceon.
Furabebe- need a fairy type and I prefer this over the other ones.
Ralts- into gardevoir for a more powerful fairy,
Lucario- just cause.
Zoroark- dark type needed.

Furabebe was on my main team, but id prefer to have a water type on my main team so I can surf, use waterfall, and fly without needing to switch around pokemon.
I want to have a fairy type on my main team, but I only have 6 slots and the other pokemon are irreplacable. Actually, just remembered, maril is fairy type now!!!! My dreams are complete. I only wanted to use new pokemon but unless they introduce a new water/fairy type, this is the only way I can be happy!!

So its gonna be: Chespin, pancham, Helioptile, shishiko, maril, noivern

There, perfect.
---
Dream games: Sly cooper 5 with bigger open world environments with side quests, and Resident Evil 7 being the perfect blend of action and horror.
Plz.