This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So many old Pokemon shown in game, I think XYZ combined will have all 649

#11FuneralCakePosted 6/12/2013 6:51:37 AM
Legendaries are extremely rare in that you only get one per game. I really don't see what the problem is. I mean, they're called "legendary" because they have some sort of legend associated with them, and they're not called "super rare you only find three of these" Pokemon.

The amount of legendaries does not make them and less "legendary." Nothing has ever implied that only a few legendaries are supposed to exist total in the history of the universe.
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
http://i.imgur.com/a95OQPq.gif
#12Balamb00Posted 6/12/2013 1:42:09 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#13Balamb00Posted 6/12/2013 1:47:21 PM
I agree with what you are saying. I would just prefer if there were less of them as I am not very fond of using "God-like" creatures in battle against trainers who utilize "average" Pokemon.
#14Hierarchy225Posted 6/12/2013 1:47:53 PM
Balamb00 posted...
FuneralCake posted...
I actually don't have an issue with "too many legendaries" and honestly do not understand that complaint at all, but at the same time, I have difficulty seeing how they'd fit them all into one game. They'll probably be added in the third game/sequel/remakes.

For some people who play vicariously through the character with the broad imagination they themselves are a Pokemon Trainer, myself included, don't like the idea of many legendaries roaming a region. Personally I refuse to use them because the idea of an average Pokemon Trainer coming into contact with them should be extremely rare and they're over powered. (Not a bad thing, they're supposed to be) I would just like it if there were only 3-5 released per gen to maintain a rare and powerful consistency.

I however don't mind psuedo-legendary as there are many of them roaming around and requires you to be a skilled trainer in order to utilize them effectively. (Role-Play wise) (Multiple Bagon and Dratini and Larvitar)

There are more legendaries than Psuedo-legendary. That to me is an imbalance. IMO of course.

This is exactly how I feel about it! This is why I don't use legendaries.
---
The Official Noivern of the Pokemon X Board