This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GameFreak seem to be thinking about types a lot this gen.

#1SlimeStackPosted 6/12/2013 9:17:52 AM
Fairy is an obvious one, but for the first time we have two Pokémon with Normal as a secondary type and one dual typed Pokémon that is primarily Flying.

This stuff is exciting, kids.
---
Awaiting: Animal Crossing, AC3, LR:FFXIII, FFXIV:ARR, FFXV, BD:FF, Pokemon X, DA:I
#2Meta289Posted 6/12/2013 9:19:21 AM
Am I the only one who doesn't think that secondary Normal typings and primary Flying typing are significant?
---
R.I.P. Pokemon Cycle
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.
#3Mewtwo_soulPosted 6/12/2013 9:20:06 AM
Meta289 posted...
Am I the only one who doesn't think that secondary Normal typings and primary Flying typing are significant?

I agree with you.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#4SlimeStack(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2013 9:20:18 AM
Meta289 posted...

They've never done it before even if it has no impact on gameplay. <.<
---
Awaiting: Animal Crossing, AC3, LR:FFXIII, FFXIV:ARR, FFXV, BD:FF, Pokemon X, DA:I
#5VampLordAdamaruPosted 6/12/2013 9:23:19 AM
Meta289 posted...

Nope, right there with you. I mean, does the Type being first or second REALLY mean overall, other than suggesting that there is a slight chance they either gain or change Type after evolving...? To my knowledge, it wouldn't alter damage calculations in the slightest... (Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong...)
---
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160; Misty is mine!