This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GameFreak seem to be thinking about types a lot this gen.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. GameFreak seem to be thinking about types a lot this gen.
3 years ago#1
Fairy is an obvious one, but for the first time we have two Pokémon with Normal as a secondary type and one dual typed Pokémon that is primarily Flying.

This stuff is exciting, kids.
Awaiting: Animal Crossing, AC3, LR:FFXIII, FFXIV:ARR, FFXV, BD:FF, Pokemon X, DA:I
3 years ago#2
Am I the only one who doesn't think that secondary Normal typings and primary Flying typing are significant?
R.I.P. Pokemon Cycle
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.
3 years ago#3
Meta289 posted...
Am I the only one who doesn't think that secondary Normal typings and primary Flying typing are significant?

I agree with you.
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
3 years ago#4
Meta289 posted...

They've never done it before even if it has no impact on gameplay. <.<
Awaiting: Animal Crossing, AC3, LR:FFXIII, FFXIV:ARR, FFXV, BD:FF, Pokemon X, DA:I
3 years ago#5
Meta289 posted...

Nope, right there with you. I mean, does the Type being first or second REALLY mean overall, other than suggesting that there is a slight chance they either gain or change Type after evolving...? To my knowledge, it wouldn't alter damage calculations in the slightest... (Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong...)
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160; Misty is mine!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. GameFreak seem to be thinking about types a lot this gen.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived