This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So how many of you need to retcon your anticipated team now?

#11Hierarchy225Posted 6/12/2013 11:51:51 AM
For me

-Most likely no Starter(unless they "wow" me)
-Noivern(Flying/Dragon)
-Skrelp Evolution(Poison/Water)
-Most likely a fairy type

Thats all I have so far. I hope they add a Fairy/Steel type that levitates.
---
The Official Noivern of the Pokemon X Board
#12reaverzPosted 6/12/2013 11:53:06 AM
If you think people were silly then, TC, then how could you go and suggest that people build their teams now when we still don't know almost any of the new Pokemon?
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#13Navyblack14Posted 6/12/2013 11:57:25 AM
Retcon might not be the right word. The only two I'm personally sure about are Chespin and Fletchling.
---
Ah, videogames.
#14zombiabsolPosted 6/12/2013 12:01:36 PM
pokemon2poker posted...
kirbydude385 posted...
why the hell would you plan your team out this early when we only know maybe 10% of the total pokemon in the game?

I think it's silly, but a lot of people have been doing it. This topic is really just to point out how silly those people are.

Its not really silly.

Its like going to the store for a specific brand of clothes not knowing what the other cloths will look like. Is that silly? No, since they may really love that brand of clothing regardless of what else there is.

I'm picking my favorites out of the ones revealed, and my team will update as more are announced, but I'm only using new pokemon.
---
Dream games: Sly cooper 5 with bigger open world environments with side quests, and Resident Evil 7 being the perfect blend of action and horror.
Plz.
#15Missingno_MastrPosted 6/12/2013 12:16:00 PM
All that yesterday's reveals did for me is double my planned team. Before yesterday, it consisted of Chespin and Helioptile. Now it consists of Chespin, Helioptile, Noivern, and Skrelp.
---
Official badass Admin of Team Miror Infinity. I ride a Shadow Scolipede. Top that.
http://imageshack.us/a/img202/4572/missingnogif.gif
#16Emerald_MeliosPosted 6/14/2013 10:47:23 AM
I only know I want Fennekin, Gogoat, and Vivillon.
#17NinjaKitsunePosted 6/14/2013 1:34:16 PM(edited)
There's about a 95% chance I'm breaking my "no more than one of each type" rule. Vulpix has to be on, and I'm almost certainly picking fennekin. Following that, route 1 bird and whatever I can catch nearby to a town for that gym doesn't really change.
Litleo's got a pretty good chance of making it onto the team too, though.
---
If you see this, something broke gamefox