This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I will destroy the X/Y Male Trainer!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I will destroy the X/Y Male Trainer!

User Info: kirbydude385

kirbydude385
3 years ago#21
http://i.imgur.com/pRJfgXW.gif
Official Manectric and Creator of the B/W, BW2, and XY Boards Clan
Official Dawn of the BW2 Boards
Khaini: ImSooBipolar - 14x Luminous

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
3 years ago#22
Mr_Snorlax1986 posted...
OK, then, what didn't you like about it? There's like worse topics on this boards.

Honestly, it's just that there's a lot of "this character is my waifu she is mine and we're gonna get married and hug and kiss and <3 <3 <3 meXher FOR LIFE" stuff already. Around here this is basically like showing up and giggling that the you took a lie cake to the knee. People would be more willing to laugh if

A. this weren't so common, and
B. there weren't so many people who take it so seriously >_>
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: EpsteinBarr

EpsteinBarr
3 years ago#23
Instead of destroying the male trainer, you should be "destroying" the female trainer.

User Info: Mr_Snorlax1986

Mr_Snorlax1986
3 years ago#24
Lexifox posted...
Mr_Snorlax1986 posted...
OK, then, what didn't you like about it? There's like worse topics on this boards.

Honestly, it's just that there's a lot of "this character is my waifu she is mine and we're gonna get married and hug and kiss and <3 <3 <3 meXher FOR LIFE" stuff already. Around here this is basically like showing up and giggling that the you took a lie cake to the knee. People would be more willing to laugh if

A. this weren't so common, and
B. there weren't so many people who take it so seriously >_>

Well, thanks for the thoughtful response. I wasn't* really expecting people to really laugh out loud, just pull some ropes, I guess. I didn't expect people to go so far as to actually "hate" me - that's what really bothered me.
Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC: FLARE - 2062 8829 7411
PSN: killersalmon
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I will destroy the X/Y Male Trainer!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived