This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I will destroy the X/Y Male Trainer!

#21kirbydude385Posted 6/12/2013 12:05:45 PM
http://i.imgur.com/pRJfgXW.gif
---
Official Manectric and Creator of the B/W, BW2, and XY Boards Clan
Official Dawn of the BW2 Boards
Khaini: ImSooBipolar - 14x Luminous
#22LexifoxPosted 6/12/2013 12:06:22 PM
Mr_Snorlax1986 posted...
OK, then, what didn't you like about it? There's like worse topics on this boards.

Honestly, it's just that there's a lot of "this character is my waifu she is mine and we're gonna get married and hug and kiss and <3 <3 <3 meXher FOR LIFE" stuff already. Around here this is basically like showing up and giggling that the you took a lie cake to the knee. People would be more willing to laugh if

A. this weren't so common, and
B. there weren't so many people who take it so seriously >_>
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#23EpsteinBarrPosted 6/12/2013 12:08:13 PM
Instead of destroying the male trainer, you should be "destroying" the female trainer.
#24Mr_Snorlax1986(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2013 12:11:40 PM(edited)
Lexifox posted...
Mr_Snorlax1986 posted...
OK, then, what didn't you like about it? There's like worse topics on this boards.

Honestly, it's just that there's a lot of "this character is my waifu she is mine and we're gonna get married and hug and kiss and <3 <3 <3 meXher FOR LIFE" stuff already. Around here this is basically like showing up and giggling that the you took a lie cake to the knee. People would be more willing to laugh if

A. this weren't so common, and
B. there weren't so many people who take it so seriously >_>

Well, thanks for the thoughtful response. I wasn't* really expecting people to really laugh out loud, just pull some ropes, I guess. I didn't expect people to go so far as to actually "hate" me - that's what really bothered me.
---
Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC: FLARE - 2062 8829 7411
PSN: killersalmon