This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How upset will you be if there's no backwards compatibility?

#61TranquilSeaPosted 6/16/2013 11:00:29 AM
smokinace829 posted...
though fitting most of them in one game would be difficult.

Indeed. Nevermind the entire national dex, I have difficulty imagining how they'd even cram all of the non-event legendaries in.
#62SMASHKING84Posted 6/16/2013 11:07:25 AM
Are you stupid black/white stopped you from using gen 1-4 pokemon until you beat the game. didn't make the game any harder hell b/w is easier then d/p
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11VEWN3R_4U
http://tinyurl.com/mw8avh8
#63bd43Posted 6/16/2013 12:33:52 PM
The trade of a Pokemon over that is in the game(s) shouldn't even count. Why bother playing the gameS at that point when half the team is transported.

I think, if done interestingly, a low number of transfers per game should be done. Encourage trading while giving each player unique pokes and experiences. Maybe pull an expanded ash .
---
Thinking is overrated. Like Pants.
#64pokemon2pokerPosted 6/16/2013 12:36:38 PM
I'd be bothered because I wouldn't be able to use the pokemon I've spent countless hours trying to obtain. I'd probably end up putting competitive on hiatus as a result. I'd take it as the universe's way of telling me it's time to get my life together.

I'm almost positive there won't be backwards compatibility with these games. I'm under the belief that gamefreak/nintendo will announce more features and pokemom to get us excited before they drop the bomb about no backwards compatibility.
---
A+E
#65scrappybristolPosted 6/16/2013 12:48:48 PM
I hope people realize that if there is no transferring option that it isn't Gamefreaks fault. They've said that they are working on it but that it is difficult to get the DS and 3DS to communicate with each other.

This is the same reason that there was no transferring options between Gen II and III, just too big of a technology gap.
---
This sig is significant
#66KeeperOfShadowsPosted 6/16/2013 12:59:26 PM
Not upset at all, since I don't have any DS Pokemon games anymore.

But I can understand why some people would be a bit ticked.
---
A voice of reason, in a chaotic realm.
You're too angry... calm down... and let the madness take hold. - Arne83
#67P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 6/16/2013 1:02:12 PM
I wouldn't mind, but only if during Gen VI we had access to every pokemon
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#68silverwing525Posted 6/16/2013 1:43:10 PM
scrappybristol posted...
I hope people realize that if there is no transferring option that it isn't Gamefreaks fault. They've said that they are working on it but that it is difficult to get the DS and 3DS to communicate with each other.

This is the same reason that there was no transferring options between Gen II and III, just too big of a technology gap.

^WRONG!
---
Let the Silver Light of Justice fill the world!
Official Lugia of PMD
#69pokemon2pokerPosted 6/16/2013 1:45:06 PM
Were pokemon really meant to last forever through all generations? Third gen already amswered this.
---
A+E
#70scrappybristolPosted 6/16/2013 1:54:22 PM
silverwing525 posted...
scrappybristol posted...

^WRONG!

Then please, elaborate.
---
This sig is significant