This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So with Talonflame

#1KementarriPosted 6/12/2013 10:21:25 AM
Are the number of people picking Fennekin going to go way down? We all know it will be available early... It's a bird. Having two fire Pokemon on a team is gimping yourself. I honestly think Talonflame looks like a BA, I'm now leaning more toward Chespin tbh.
---
http://imgur.com/FHclCEA
/lick
#2BrightStar7Posted 6/12/2013 10:23:35 AM
Plus the fire lion too. Fennekin has competition.
---
BANZAI Xerneas-sama!!! >_<
#3SirPikachuPosted 6/12/2013 10:28:22 AM
I'm gonna have Fennekin and the lion and Talonflame(till I get Noivern) and I don't really care lol
#4Zadios765Posted 6/12/2013 10:28:24 AM
Nope still going Fennekin
---
Be excellent to each other...Party on Dudes-wise words of Bill and Ted
#5RikkettikPosted 6/12/2013 10:29:15 AM
Why are people so hyped about this pokémon? It's cool, sure, but it's still just another bird.
#6Mewtwo_soulPosted 6/12/2013 10:30:41 AM
Gimping yourself?

Unless you play Nuzlocke, there isn't really any such thing as a "hard Pokemon game." Bar Battle Tower (Hax) and Stadium/Col (AI HAX again!)
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#7OhHeyltsYouPosted 6/12/2013 10:33:54 AM
Rikkettik posted...
Why are people so hyped about this pokémon? It's cool, sure, but it's still just another bird.

Because there isn't any Fire/Bird Pokemon besides Moltres.

I'd take a Fire/Bird over the 2 Water Pokemon that were shown, and the 830948320948230 more Water Pokemon that will probably be revealed in weeks to come.
---
PSN: NaturaIBorn
#8ZabuzadonoPosted 6/12/2013 10:35:08 AM
IMHO, both Fennekin and Froakie have competition right now. Chespin not so much.

Froakie has to compete with the new Water/Poison and Crustacean.

Fennekin has to compete with Talonflame and Shishiko. (NOTE: Talonflame isn't going to immediately compete with Fennekin, because it starts as Normal/Flying, but eventually it will).

IIRC, Chespin is the only Grass-type pokemon spoiled so far
---
Skyrim is the girl who keeps breaking my heart, yet is so hot I still keep coming back on the chance I may get to sleep with her again. - Spurner
#9CharizardFirePosted 6/12/2013 10:35:44 AM
IMHO, both Fennekin and Froakie have competition right now. Chespin not so much.

Froakie has to compete with the new Water/Poison and Crustacean.

Fennekin has to compete with Talonflame and Shishiko. (NOTE: Talonflame isn't going to immediately compete with Fennekin, because it starts as Normal/Flying, but eventually it will).

IIRC, Chespin is the only Grass-type pokemon spoiled so far

You forgot about Gogoat.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#10EpsteinBarrPosted 6/12/2013 10:37:20 AM
Use whomever you want to. I could care less if I had 3, 4, or even 5 fire Pokemon. You're only gimping yourself if you don't have fun.