This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Total new Pokemon introduced in the Kalos region?

#1Lapras24Posted 6/12/2013 11:37:36 AM
Someone asked Mr. Masuda how many new Pokemon there would be in the new games and he declined to confirm which I could understand.

With so many new Pokemon revealed in the last day, and with 4 months to go, how many new Pokemon do you guys think there'll be? More than Black/White's amount which I think was 156.

Some people say there'll be less because there's a pattern of less -> more -> less -> with each new gen. I personally think there will be a lot more. Perhaps closer to 200? If I had to guess, I'd say 175.

With the Kalos region being divided into 3 sections, I can that happening.
#2CharizardFirePosted 6/12/2013 11:40:34 AM
With the Kalos region being divided into 3 sections, I can that happening.

It's been confirmed that the regional dex will contain older Pokémon.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#3Lapras24(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2013 12:01:37 PM
I know that. Kalos seems like a really big region so I can see it include a ton of new Pokemon with a lot of previous gen Pokemon mixed in the regional Pokedex as well.
#4Balamb00Posted 6/12/2013 12:05:34 PM
I remember way back it was mentioned that the new Pokemon introduced would bring the total up to over 700. Typically when people phrase something like that, the value is most often less than more. Meaning possibly a total of 720 Pokemon. I really hope this is not true as I would love to see at least 140 new Pokemon.