This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Speculatory list of Pokemon that will change to Fairy type?

#1OMG_manbearpigPosted 6/12/2013 12:09:46 PM
Any thoughts?

Igglybuff
Jigglypuff
Wigglytuff
Azurill(?)
Marill
Azumarill
Gardevoir (I doubt they'd change Ralts and Kirila)
Sylveon
Furabebe

The Clefairy line seems like a safe bet, would be bonkers if it wasn't, but I also think the Chansey line will be getting the type as well.. I feel Togepi WOULD get it, but they already get a type added later in the line so I'm not so sure..

Snubbull perhaps? (at this point I'm just looking at Pokemon that are pink), maybe Skitty? Probably Audino..

Then I start thinking about all the Pokemon that are not necessarily likely, just semi plausible and would definitely benefit from it like Volbeat/Illumise, the Mareep line, Plusle/Minun, Bellossum, Sunflora, Cherrim seems pretty possible.. Chimecho, Musharna, the Reuniclus line perhaps, Milotic? Luvdisc? There are at least definitely a couple of possibilities. I just feel like they have to add it to a couple of 'substantial' Pokemon considering the likelihood of there being a Fairy type Gym leader or Elite Four member is pretty high.
---
Whatever~
#2yzmanPosted 6/12/2013 12:16:54 PM
This topic has been done to death already, just search for it. Also, the fairy egg group is a good place to look...
---
"As I was walking up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there, he wasn't there again today, i wish I wish he'd go away."