This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fairy type will be the new Dragon type haha!

#1Noctus3Posted 6/12/2013 4:53:50 PM
I kid of course. If the rumor still holds true than having the OP steel will still keep things balanced, seeing as how Scizor is Scizor and always will dominate. Plus, poison will have a comeback. It also is supposed to be good on sun teams so Venusaur being both poison and grass and have that ability will be a perfect counter as well as a perfect teammate.

Fr those who don't know this is the supposed chart as we know so far:

"Fairy will be immune to Dragon, and weak to Poison and Steel. The only thing we still don't know yet are its resistances, some think there might be an Ice resistance."

I heard somewhere it works well with fire. Dunno if resistance or not.
---
**** you SE for trolling us with that TWEWY port. I hate you.
#2CakeOfLiesPosted 6/12/2013 4:58:10 PM
If Fairy turns out to be immune to Dragon and resistant to Ice (I've definitely heard rumors about that), then I will laugh... Hard... When there's a Dragon/Fairy Pokemon. It'll destroy EVERYTHING that isn't Scizor or Metagross.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
#3jayman7Posted 6/12/2013 5:00:42 PM
Noctus3 posted...

"Fairy will be immune to Dragon, and weak to Poison and Steel. The only thing we still don't know yet are its resistances, some think there might be an Ice resistance."

The Pokebeach leaks said that it was weak to Poison and Steel and immune to Dragon... but it also said things about what Fairy was like offensively. It's resisted by Psychic and Fire (and super-effective against Fighting-, Dark-, and Dragon, the last of which is confirmed officially.)
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#4Noctus3(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2013 5:05:35 PM
jayman7 posted...
Noctus3 posted...

The Pokebeach leaks said that it was weak to Poison and Steel and immune to Dragon... but it also said things about what Fairy was like offensively. It's resisted by Psychic and Fire (and super-effective against Fighting-, Dark-, and Dragon, the last of which is confirmed officially.)

Hmm, gardevoir will become a god then, hydreigon will fall from grace, and sun teams will become powerful along with venusaur as I've stated.
---
**** you SE for trolling us with that TWEWY port. I hate you.
#5D_BartPosted 6/12/2013 5:13:05 PM
I'm hoping that the Pokebeach rumours are wrong/ or they left something out.

If they are 100% accurate, then I can easily see Fairy becoming the best type in the game. Which sort of defeats the purpose of including it to balance the game.
---
Splash
#6Hierarchy225Posted 6/12/2013 5:18:34 PM
Noctus3 posted...
jayman7 posted...
Noctus3 posted...

Hmm, gardevoir will become a god then.

"Pokemon X & Y: The Rise of Gardevoir"
---
The Official Noivern of the Pokemon X Board
"Wake me up before you Gogoat, 'cause I'm not planning on going Solosis"
#7D_BartPosted 6/12/2013 5:23:09 PM
Hierarchy225 posted...

Gardevoir isn't fast and has low physical defence. Most Dragons could still reliably KO it with a neutral coverage move.

So it's more like

Pokemon X & Y: Scizor **** YEAH!
---
Splash
#8Missingno_MastrPosted 6/12/2013 5:25:13 PM
Hierarchy225 posted...
Noctus3 posted...
jayman7 posted...
Noctus3 posted...

Garbodor used Gunk Shot!
---
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9247960/1/404-Error
http://imageshack.us/a/img202/4572/missingnogif.gif
#9Hierarchy225Posted 6/12/2013 5:26:52 PM
Missingno_Mastr posted...
Hierarchy225 posted...
Noctus3 posted...
jayman7 posted...
Noctus3 posted...

Garbodor used Gunk Shot!

Gardevoir used Psychic!
---
The Official Noivern of the Pokemon X Board
"Wake me up before you Gogoat, 'cause I'm not planning on going Solosis"
#10D_BartPosted 6/12/2013 5:28:08 PM
Hierarchy225 posted...

Gardevoir used Psychic!

Scizor used Bullet Punch!
---