This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm making a second sun team, but I need help

#1iKhanicPosted 6/12/2013 7:03:02 PM
My team right now is (not posting full EV's and movesets for space reasons):
Ninetales (Defensive w/ Flamethrower, Will-o-wisp, Roar, and Sunny Day)
Espeon (Offensive w/ Shadow Ball, Morning Sun, Psyshock, and HP Fire)
Charizard (Specs Solar Power Offensive w/ Fire Blast, Dragon Pulse, Focus Blast, and SolarBeam)
Venusaur (Mixed Offensive w/ Giga Drain, HP Ice, Earthquake, and Growth
Snorlax (ChestoRest Physical Tank w/ Rock Slide, Fire Punch, Superpower, and Rest)
Vaporeon (Healer/Wall with Ice Beam, Wish, Baton Pass, Acid Armor/Heal Bell)

Right now I'm thinking of swapping out Venusaur for Lilligant, and using Darmanitan as my physical attacker over Snorlax. I might either swap Vaporeon out for Zoroark or another pokemon, or use another wall. Espeon stays because I want it to. And Ninetales stays for obvious reasons.

What I'd like help with is that I need a replacement for Charizard as a decently fast, special Fire sweeper that isn't named Volcarona, and if you have any good wall and physical/special attacker suggestions I'll take those into account too.

Be aware than I'm not modifying my current team, but rebuilding a new one using the current one as a template.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#2Alty1Posted 6/12/2013 7:05:57 PM
What about Heatran?

It's not going to be fast, but it can wall with the best of them, and in the sun after a Flash Fire its fire attacks hurt like a mother****er.
#3iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2013 7:19:06 PM
Alty1 posted...
What about Heatran?

It's not going to be fast, but it can wall with the best of them, and in the sun after a Flash Fire its fire attacks hurt like a mother****er.

I agree, it could be a good replacement for Vaporeon. But I would still really like some sort of fire sweeper. I'm thinking Scarfed Chandelure, but I hate locking myself into an attack, especially on a Pursuit and SR weak poke.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#4wind64aPosted 6/12/2013 7:21:09 PM
You could always use a Special Attack variant of Infernape.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#5Alty1Posted 6/12/2013 7:23:27 PM
What about Houndoom?

It's not blazing fast, but it's a bit speedier than your current sweeper. And it can Nasty Plot.
#6iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2013 7:25:34 PM
Alty1 posted...
What about Houndoom?

It's not blazing fast, but it's a bit speedier than your current sweeper. And it can Nasty Plot.

It's actually slower than Charizard, but you do have a good point about adding it. Also I like Houndoom and could really use a Dark type on my team.
---
#7Alty1Posted 6/12/2013 7:28:22 PM
You're right. I was thinking Charizard was in the 90 speed tier.