This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I missed pokemon black and white, how much am i missing?

#1oOo_SOX_oOoPosted 6/12/2013 9:24:54 PM
Missed the entire generation, havent played since pearl. I want a game tho for my 3ds so I was thinking of getting X.
---
R.I.P. ZYZZ
San Antonio Spurs 2013!!!
#2RoleOfGSHCPosted 6/12/2013 9:33:51 PM
BW and BW2 were great. After Gen IV, I was getting kinda bored of pokemon. Gen V did a great job of getting me back into it. Gen VI looks like it'll be even better.
---
Empress of the Jovian Empire
Mechanical Advisor for Golden Sun: Adept's Refuge
#3KwonJigglypuffPosted 6/12/2013 9:35:19 PM
You missed Audino, the best pink Pokémon after Jigglypuff.
#4LexifoxPosted 6/12/2013 9:36:12 PM
B/W - Good story, but mildly lacking with features
B/W2 - Best game play, features, etc., but story is a step down.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#5Alty1Posted 6/12/2013 9:36:41 PM
Gen V really did wonderful things.

From the gameplay side of things we got Dream World abilities, reusable TMs, and much more streamlined connectivity.

From the story side we got a deeper story (by pokemon standards) that actually managed to present one a more complex antagonistic team.

And designwise we got some really cool looking monsters.
#6MasterCyndaquilPosted 6/12/2013 9:37:24 PM
I skipped B/W and went straight to Black 2, it's great but I feel the story tries waaay too hard and the overworld feels very linear. But I like how there is Pokemon from the older generations in this game.
---
I am the official Cyndaquil of GameFAQs!
No, my cat did not eat my Sapphire version.
#7TIGERJACKS0N-Posted 6/12/2013 9:37:37 PM
Missed some of the finest pokegirls. Idk about you but if i missed gen 5 i'd be out of my mind when i seen what i missed.

Also some of my favorite pokemon ever, scolipede and cryogonal, i'm sure you would like them too, also triple/rotation battles which are stupid to me.
---
Everyday the sun comes up around her, she can make the birds, sing harmony!
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png <3 Ain't no woman like the one i got..
#8AceJay1230Posted 6/12/2013 9:40:52 PM
You missed Elesa/Skyla's bedroom scene, Cynthia bothering the MC's again, a female Professor, some of MY favorite Pokemon to date, Ferrothorn/Galvantula/Scrafty and 5 bridges :D

You missed out dude..
---
http://pokesho.com/img_4/4_xy02.png
#9Jakistan77Posted 6/12/2013 9:43:13 PM
BW were OK, I guess. I was never able to play it a third time, and I usually play pokemon games at least 6+ times. BW2 were far better, in my opinion. I was just happy to see some of my old favorites again.
---
Someone call Kenny Loggins, because we're in the DANGER ZONE
#10KaiserLeoPosted 6/12/2013 9:48:29 PM
You missed nothing, they were the Pokemon equivalent of Zelda Phantom Hourglass, a tarnish.
---
And enough with My Little Pony!