This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon you hope will get the Fairy typing

#21tuffj68Posted 6/13/2013 12:06:14 AM
Mawile. Finally, something to set it apart from its fellow Steel-types (other than Intimidate). It would be the only Steel-type (besides Dialga) that could have a STAB that is super-effective against Dragons.
#22NitharadPosted 6/13/2013 12:12:40 AM
I kind of want Mew to be a Psychic/Fairy and the new Mewtwo form being also Psychic/Fairy or even pure Fairy.
Wouldn't that be interesting? Mewtwo "awakening" a completly new side of him. He may be a "superclone" yet he's still "incomplete", so while Mewtwo would have two forms with different powers/typings, Mew the original simply has both.

Would just be interesting and would propably make it easier for some people to like the Fairy type more.
#23Nomorice4UPosted 6/13/2013 1:02:16 AM
Alteria: dragon/fairy - the only dragon that wont break the game with this OP typing

Reuniclus: Psychic/Fairy or just pure Fairy

Absol: dark/fairy (I'd cried rivers with tears of bliss)

Clefairy line: pure fairy
---
Capcom All Star dream team - Dr. Wily/Devilot/Donovan or Rouge/Talbain/Megaman(any)
#24deidara21Posted 6/13/2013 1:03:14 AM
Cresselia with Fairy type will be great to see.
---
Lemmings- "Wanna go back to your place?" "Do you have any condoms?" "Haha Who needs condoms"
#25ShariadarowPosted 6/13/2013 3:48:58 AM
Nomorice4U posted...
Alteria: dragon/fairy - the only dragon that wont break the game with this OP typing

Reuniclus: Psychic/Fairy or just pure Fairy

Absol: dark/fairy (I'd cried rivers with tears of bliss)

Clefairy line: pure fairy

Why would Reuniclus be Fairy? It's just based around dividing cells, and a split personality that coordinates Psychic attacks.

As for the others, I kind of see Dragon/Fairy as the new Dark/Ghost, it may still have a weakness, but it also is a sort of "ultimate" type combination. Whatever pokemon gains that type would probably need to be on par with Sableye or Spiritomb for that reason.

Absol, while I could somewhat see it, it doesn't seem quite fitting enough. To be quite honest, while I know it would never happen, Absol strikes me as a Dark/Normal. The combination of it's dex entries, which suggest that it is misunderstood, and not much of a trickster or doombringer itself, and the fact that it relies on very heavy hitting physical attacks makes me think more of Normal than Dark. If that did ever happen, it would get absolutely wrecked by Fighting though.
#26PinxedPosted 6/13/2013 4:20:44 AM
Sawsbuck and Mawile.
---
Amazing Pikmin 3 CYOA
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633263-pikmin-3/65324351
#27fedartzPosted 6/13/2013 4:57:17 AM
Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf look like fairy to me
---
The Official Hacked Arceus of Pokemon XY Board
#28ShariadarowPosted 6/13/2013 12:26:26 PM
Pinxed posted...
Sawsbuck and Mawile.

I could sort of see Sawsbuck, due to it being so nature based, but it does already have a unique type combination. We don't have enough Normal/x type combinations still, almost every normal type is pure normal or normal/flying.

Mawile seems to be a favourite.
#29P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 6/13/2013 12:28:10 PM
Absol, Milotic

If either of these gets retyped to include Fairy, I will use one at some point in X/Y (MY first run-through is always with 6 new pokemon, but afterwards I expand to include any old mons that I want)
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#30PPPPLAASSUMAPosted 6/13/2013 12:31:21 PM
Would be pretty funny if Dragonite dropped one of it's types for fairy. I honestly don't care which.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtxCr5ju2EE&feature=related - If you played Mystical Ninja 64, you need to click this.