This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Shishiko's evolution???

#21P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 6/13/2013 7:17:39 AM
Strain42 posted...
Is it too crazy that we just assume that a lion cub will evolve into...y'know...a lion?

I don't know, you're reaching a little too far on this one.
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#22SirPiercePosted 6/13/2013 8:14:13 AM
This is such an epic idea. I hadn't even noticed the stinger on its tail.

A Fire / Poison Manticore with Levitate would be beyond epic. I want this to happen.

If GF decides to be boring and make it a plain lion...I will still use this idea in my evolution project. Lol.
---
NNID - Aerontar. Steam - KingAerontar
Currently Awaiting...SSBU, SSB3DS, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y and Watch Dogs.
#23AceJay1230(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 8:18:50 AM
SirPierce posted...
This is such an epic idea. I hadn't even noticed the stinger on its tail.

A Fire / Poison Manticore with Levitate would be beyond epic. I want this to happen.

If GF decides to be boring and make it a plain lion...I will still use this idea in my evolution project. Lol.

Yeah, I really want something like this to happen.
But either way, I'm sure they'll turn this thing into a beast xD
---
http://pokesho.com/img_4/4_xy02.png
Just call me Jay.
#24Soccer_is_BestPosted 6/13/2013 8:19:24 AM
Wow, nice observation...although it's hilarious looking at cute little Shishiko and then looking at it's potential evolution. And yes, Fire/Poison would be great.
---
Awaiting: Super Mario U, Mario Kart U, Super Smash Bros 4, Retro's Game, Pokemon X, Zelda U, X.
#25AceJay1230(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 8:23:35 AM
Soccer_is_Best posted...
Wow, nice observation...although it's hilarious looking at cute little Shishiko and then looking at it's potential evolution. And yes, Fire/Poison would be great.

They somewhat almost did it with the Shinx line..though Luxray didn't look as grotesque as this manticore. I hope it's a 3-evo line as well.
---
http://pokesho.com/img_4/4_xy02.png
Just call me Jay.
#26DoctorApolloPosted 6/14/2013 12:15:49 AM
To be honest ithought this idea was a load of bullcrap until you pointed out the stinger. I think its tail would be red like the mane if it was not a stinger. The tail looked completely off to me right off the bat, because lions have hair and that's what gives that shape, and his tail seems to have the shape even without hair there.

I think it's definitely meant to be a stinger. Nice observation.
#27nro87Posted 6/14/2013 12:24:27 AM
Everyone here suggesting Levitate is why I hate the Pokémon fanbase. Just because something has a x4 weakness doesn't mean it needs an ability to prevent it. Volcarona doesn't have anything to prevent its Rock weakness, yet it's still a huge threat in OU. I get that manticores have wings, so it's not too much of a stretch here, but it is still really annoying. Every time a fan idea has a x4 weakness to Ground, it automatically has Levitate. Weaknesses exist, deal with it.
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.
#28MasterSpectrobePosted 6/14/2013 1:47:29 AM
nro87 posted...
Everyone here suggesting Levitate is why I hate the Pokémon fanbase. Just because something has a x4 weakness doesn't mean it needs an ability to prevent it. Volcarona doesn't have anything to prevent its Rock weakness, yet it's still a huge threat in OU. I get that manticores have wings, so it's not too much of a stretch here, but it is still really annoying. Every time a fan idea has a x4 weakness to Ground, it automatically has Levitate. Weaknesses exist, deal with it.

Manticores have wings, or did you not know this?
---
"Super Saiyans playing children's card games in space"
http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/8537/superyuuma1.jpg
#29BlueGaryOakPosted 6/14/2013 2:15:09 AM
There was a "leak" that said Poison-types are getting love this gen.

Aw yiss. Make it happen GF.
---
Darkdragongirl's alt.
#30FuneralCakePosted 6/14/2013 2:17:20 AM
I really don't think that's a stinger on the tail...
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
http://i.imgur.com/a95OQPq.gif