This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What will you evolve Eevee into in this game?

#41dan7799Posted 6/13/2013 5:56:30 AM
so what stone does an evee need to evolve into a sylvon?
#42lanelazerbeamPosted 6/13/2013 6:00:47 AM
Glaceon(Because I never really used it) or Sylveon.
---
Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire Remakes - will be announced January 15 2014
#43MizunoRyuuPosted 6/13/2013 6:00:57 AM
I can't really say anything without knowing Sylveon's stats and moves, but it'll probably depend on the state of HMs and Pokemon selection. In every game, I must have a balanced team of exactly 6 with no type repeats and every HM somewhere in the party. Without knowing what HMs are present or what Pokemon are readily available, I can't make a decision. Though, provided I can find some quality HM slaves and a Fairy type can fit in my team nicely, I'll likely go with Sylveon. Then again, I do rather like Wigglytuff and Gardevoir, so they might take precedence, and I'd go for Umbreon or Vaporeon instead, unless of course I can get a Crawdaunt or Sharpedo, in which case I'll probably go for Glaceon, as Ice is the only type that doesn't really have any good substitutes.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#44CakeOfLiesPosted 6/13/2013 6:08:19 AM
That depends.

Hidden Ability: Espeon.
Normal Ability: Jolteon.
Never: Sylveon.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
#45NejiHyuga900Posted 6/13/2013 6:09:02 AM
While I did voted for Jolteon (since it's my favorite Eeveelution), something tells me that I should get Sylveon first.
---
Xbox/Windows LIVE Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji | Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
I am a thunder dragon. Hear me roar thunder and breath out lightning!
#46TherianReturnsPosted 6/13/2013 6:11:51 AM
It's up to me to have each Eevee evolution in both X and Y boxes. For my official team however, I will only use Sylveon on my team if there is a Dragon Eevee counterpart. Otherwise, not very likely.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. Find me at: http://www.youtube.com/user/AdventOfTherian/about
#47SammuthegreatPosted 6/13/2013 6:19:27 AM
5ky_4nth3m posted...
like you can't breed to get more eevees and get all the eeveelutions...

can't vote since i'll eventually get them all and i don't really care about the order

This. Well, sort of. I'm assuming it'll be possible to trade all my Pokémon over from past games, so I'll trade all 7 existing Eevelutions over. So I guess my answer is Sylveon actually.
#48bdavis93Posted 6/13/2013 6:28:03 AM
Other: Unannounced but likely going to happen 2nd eevee evolution from X/Y.
#49NinjaKitsunePosted 6/13/2013 7:07:58 AM
All of them, most likely.
---
Nasa was elated that the Phoenix lander has detected ice on Mars. The elation turns to concern when, several hours later, the lander detects a Zamboni machine.
#50ZerobahnPosted 6/13/2013 7:33:17 AM
Leafeon since there's not many grass Pokemon I like.
---
Factoring Hectopascals!!!
))<>((