This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Possible fairies from previous gens.

#1BibboliciousPosted 6/13/2013 5:03:38 AM
Many of you have seen the chart of all the "reasonable" fairy types. http://cheezburger.com/7563346944
However, I believe that chart is missing at least one possible fairy type pokémon. And that Pokémon is Snubbull-Granbull. The Pokédex entry says "Species: Fairy Type" on both Snubull and Granbull. What all do you think?
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Snubble
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Granbull_(Pokémon)
---
My XBL Gamertag is BibboTheFirst
#2Long_BottomPosted 6/13/2013 5:08:08 AM
They missed out Snubull? But think Absol has a chance? Okay
---
The One4U Alliance - Support gaming! End console wars!
#3mehmetskiPosted 6/13/2013 6:01:56 AM
i thought about hoothoot and noctowl. as owls, they can be linked to the moon, magic and trickery.
i think it would suit them. also: whimsicott. its characterisation sounds so much like a little fairy.
and i think we all could agree that the dratini-dragonair-dragonite line looks pretty much fairy-like (if any dragon does by now) but i dont think they would really get that type. just an assotiation i had.
#4NegiSpringf1eldPosted 6/13/2013 7:16:40 AM
Absol makes a lot more sense than Zorua/Zoroark
---
"Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
I'm looking forward to the next Pokemon movie." ~ Team Rocket Elite
#5OhHeyltsYouPosted 6/13/2013 7:19:10 AM
Pikachu
---
PSN: NaturaIBorn
#6yuppstaPosted 6/13/2013 7:31:20 AM
granbull is going to be a fairy wrecking ball.
---
B2Fc: 2280 6835 5900
#7SILKAPosted 6/13/2013 8:27:11 AM
Gardevoir is going to be Fairy-Type.
---
"The Doom of the Atronach makes cats cry. Or was that in the Prequel." - Uncle Sheo
#8SlimeStackPosted 6/13/2013 8:29:13 AM
I'd love for the Togepi line to become fairy. It'd create a bigger distinction from other normal/flying types.
---
Awaiting: Animal Crossing, AC4, LR:FFXIII, FFXIV:ARR, FFXV, BD:FF, Pokemon X, DA:I, Zelda: ALBW
#9Strain42Posted 6/13/2013 8:30:14 AM
I've said this before and I'll say it again...and probably again...and I'm sure a few more times down the line. I don't really care about the specifics as to who ends up being a Fairy, but I do have two wishes

1. They don't go overboard with it. Don't suddenly make like 30 or 40 existing Pokemon Fairies just because.

2. No dual types. Adding a secondary type to a Pokemon that didn't have one is fine. Changing an existing dual type is kind of a dick move.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
#10P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 6/13/2013 8:31:44 AM
Going by dex number:

Vulpix/Ninetales - Makes sense to me, but still unsure; would become Fire/Fairy
Igglybuff/Jigglypuff/Wigglytuff - Jiggly is already confirmed, so I'd guess Wiggly will be, but probably not Iggly; would become Normal/Fairy
Exeggute/Exeggutor - Very unlikely but I can see it possibly happening; would become Grass/Fairy
Happiny/Chansey/Blissey - I'd say they're pretty likely; mono Fairy types
Mewtwo form - Just to shake things up, and if the Pokebeach rumors are true, then I can see at least one of the two new formes being a Fairy type
Mew - Given that it's already called a "Fairy legend", yeah.
Meganium - Maybe, but I don't know how well changing a starter might go over.
Mareep line - Unlikely; would become Electric/Fairy
Bellossom - I'm going to say that she's likely; Grass/Fairy
Marill/Azumarill - Marill's already confirmed, so I guess Azumarill might be as well; Water/Fairy
Politoed - Ehh; Water/Fairy
Togetic/Togekiss - Flying/Fairy, very likely in my opinion
Sunkern line - This is really a push, but I guess it could happen; Grass/Fairy
Misdreavus.Mismagius - I'm hoping this is true, because the type fits them; Ghost/Fairy
Dunsparce - 5/10 likelihood, would become pure Fairy. Evolution? Dragon/Fairy, but that's just a hope
Snubbull, Granbull - I guess it could, but I doubt it; Normal/Fairy
Corsola - Perhaps; Either Rock/Fairy or Water/Fairy, and maybe it'll get an evo that keeps this typing
Celebi - To fit with Mew; Psychic/Fairy or Grass/Fairy
Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir/Gallade - I can see Ralts and Kirlia changing types to Psychic/Fairy, but I think Gallade keeps its type
Skitty/Delcatty - Pure Fairy types, because Normal type is really just a placeholder type
Mawile - Based on rumors, heavily likely; Steel/Fairy
Volbeat/Illumise - Just a guess, but Bug/Fairy
Swablu/Altaria - Swablu would become Fairy/Flying, Altaria becomes Dragon/Fairy
Milotic - Water/Fairy, I can see this, and hope that this happens
Absol - Dark/Fairy, to reflect the difference between light and darkness
Gorebyss - Potentially, Water/Fairy
Jirachi - Steel/Fairy, again to match fairy legends
Cherrim - Yep, another Grass/Fairy
Finneon/Lumineon - Water/Fairy, could see this, but doubtful
Uxie/Mesprit/Azelf - They're also referred to as the Fairy legends, so why not; Psychic/Fairy
Cresselia - Meant to serve as a counter to Darkrai, yet has been weak to Dark types since its introduction; Fairy/Psychic
Victini - Fairy legend, Fire/Fairy
Audino - Normal type again, is probably just a placeholder with her; pure Fairy
Lilligant - Yet again, more Grass/Fairy; I'm going to say that I can see this happening as well
Golett/Golurk - Something about these two screams that they shouldn't be Ground/Ghost, so either Ground/Fairy or Ghost/Fairy with these two. Yeah, probably a bit of a stretch there though
Meloetta, Normal Form - Psychic/Fairy
Meloetta, Piroutte Form - Fighting/Fairy
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.