This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Possible fairies from previous gens.

#11Strain42Posted 6/13/2013 7:36:43 AM
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
A list of 59 existing Pokemon, 14 of which are already dual types

Yeah...like that. No offense but that's what I'm really hoping DOESN'T happen. A couple of those I could see and agree with, sure, but I just really hope they don't go overboard with it.

I would rather the vast majority of Fairy types be newly introduced Pokemon. Not old Pokemon with a new type tacked on.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
#12P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 6/13/2013 7:38:23 AM
Strain42 posted...

Yeah...like that. No offense but that's what I'm really hoping DOESN'T happen. A couple of those I could see and agree with, sure, but I just really hope they don't go overboard with it.

I would rather the vast majority of Fairy types be newly introduced Pokemon. Not old Pokemon with a new type tacked on.

Like I said, most of them are highly unlikely, and I don't want to see that many get their types changed either. I was just listing off possibilities, and in some cases, curveballs that I could see GF throwing.
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#13SlimeStackPosted 6/13/2013 7:38:57 AM
Strain42 posted...

I think it would be stupid if only Kalos Pokémon were fairy types. I'd like around 30, with at least half of them being older Pokémon. That'd make them as rare as Dragons which would be logical.

Also flying/fairy Togetic fits way better than normal/flying. <.<
---
Awaiting: Animal Crossing, AC4, LR:FFXIII, FFXIV:ARR, FFXV, BD:FF, Pokemon X, DA:I, Zelda: ALBW