This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Now that dragon type is more balanced

#81LexifoxPosted 6/13/2013 4:49:08 PM
DoctorJimmy133 posted...
Is there any confirmation that all Flying-types can participate in Sky Battles? The official site says "Pokémon that can fly," not "Flying-type Pokémon."

The guy who leaked the first batch of stuff to Pokebeach said "Flying-type and Levitate Pokemon". The official reveal made it a point to show a Flying-type and a Levitate Pokemon.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#82DoctorJimmy133Posted 6/13/2013 6:02:59 PM
Lexifox posted...
Well then, prepare your crow for October.

I will, thank you. Hope you do the same.
---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.
#83XGeassPosted 6/13/2013 6:12:29 PM
Strain42 posted...
Doesn't fixing imply that something was broken?

You can't deny that Dragons where fairly dominant compared to the other types.
---
Official Sasori of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards.
*Eagerly waiting for Blazeblue Alter Memory*
#84LexifoxPosted 6/13/2013 11:52:33 PM
DoctorJimmy133 posted...
Lexifox posted...
Well then, prepare your crow for October.

I will, thank you. Hope you do the same.

Very well. As per your request, I'll prepare your crow for October.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#85TheGaijinPosted 6/13/2013 11:57:59 PM
Charizard is a fairy
---
Final Fantasy XIV - Larek Darkholme @ Masamune
#86reaverzPosted 6/14/2013 12:01:23 AM
Being a Gen I starter, Charizard SHOULD NOT acquire a type that lets it resist the STAB of Blastoise. Why isn't this much clear to so many people!? It would also be silly if Ground-type moves can suddenly hit it.

And before anyone mentions Levitate, it MUST have Blaze because once again, it's a starter. Levitate also doesn't seem the kind of ability that would be a hidden one for anything (if it was, Pokemon like Magnezone and Volcarona could have gotten it)
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#87shino_of_leafPosted 6/14/2013 12:07:39 AM
I think people mean fixing gyarados to flying/dragon. LOL, j/k.

I think Gyarados is fine where it is. It doesn't need anymore reasons to be used even more and possibly going to Ubers.

Charizard on the other hand, should definitely be changed to fire/dragon. The only reason why it wasn't given the typing was because gamefreak wanted dragons to be mythical and hard to get. The only existing dragon gen 1 was the Dratini line. But all that quickly changed gen 3. Charizard might finally be playable in OU if it were to gain the dragon typing.
---
APnation posted...
I don't see the point in getting MW3 when BF3 will be far more superior.
#88Yamato_sanPosted 6/14/2013 1:44:10 PM
DoctorJimmy133 posted...
Lexifox posted...
I'll give you Venomoth, Volcarona, and Beedrill could arguably have a Flying typing, but I don't see how Charizard or Stunfisk warrant this.

Charizard is based on a dragon and Stunfisk is a fish that lives in the water. Again, their typings are fine, but if there were triple types, they would have them.

to hell with that. We have more than enough Water-type fish as it is. You do realize that Pokemon can be aquatic without adhering to this typing, don't you? Just look at the Dratini line and Lugia. Personally, I'm glad GameFreak started to implement this logic a bit more in gen5, as hopefully it will prevent a total cluster**** of Water-types in the future like what we got in generation 3.
#89Strain42Posted 6/14/2013 1:47:06 PM
XGeass posted...
Strain42 posted...

I don't deny that, but the thing that needed "fixing" in this scenario wasn't Dragon as a powerhouse type, it was that Charizard and Gyarados weren't Dragon types, which isn't something that I believe is broken, so I don't think it needs fixing.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
#90XGeassPosted 6/14/2013 3:39:54 PM
Strain42 posted...
XGeass posted...
Strain42 posted...

I don't deny that, but the thing that needed "fixing" in this scenario wasn't Dragon as a powerhouse type, it was that Charizard and Gyarados weren't Dragon types, which isn't something that I believe is broken, so I don't think it needs fixing.

You.....do know what broken means in video games right?
---
Official Sasori of the Naruto Storm 3 Boards.
*Eagerly waiting for Blazeblue Alter Memory*