This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Something I've noticed

#1Lucis_FerrePosted 6/13/2013 11:48:05 AM
As of Gen 3, we had legendaries for every type barring Bug, Dark and Poison. And in Gen 3...those types were a bit eh, Dark arguably the least worse though, and exceptions naturally (Good ol Tyranitar, Houndoom, Heracross and Weezing).

Gen 4 bought a huge buff to Dark types with the Phys/Special split, Dark Pulse and a lot of new Darks (Drapion, Skuntank, Spiritomb) and evos for old, kinda sucky Darks (Honchkrow and Weavile). It also brought us the first Dark legendary Darkrai.

Gen 5 bought a huge buff to Bug types with their new almost-unique buff Quiver Dance and a lot of fantastic new members (Volcarona, Galvantula, Scolipede, really it's harder to name a Gen 5 Bug who sucks), and the first Bug legendary, Genesect.

Gen 6 may well be Poison's gen is what I'm saying. We've already got the rumour that Fairy is Poison weak, so Poison can now finally be 4x effective against something. Now we just need the awesome new Poison Pokemon, and the possible Poison legendary.
---
'Success rates are but scientific theory. A brave heart will defy any odds!'
'Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you won't get anything.'
#2BrightStar7Posted 6/13/2013 11:49:40 AM
Z legend could be Poison. Its supposed to be a giant serpent if they follow the myth. Lion thing could be Poison at final stage.
---
BANZAI Xerneas-sama!!! >_<
#3Lucis_Ferre(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 11:53:19 AM
By myth I'm guessing you mean Norse legend, with Xerneas as the stag who lives in Yggdrasil, Yveltal as Hraesvelgr, and your proposed dragon as the Niddhogr?

...Would make sense, Niddhogr was a loathsome corpse eater, and I think he had something toxic about him, it's been a while, not a bad option for a Poison Pokemon

...Actually though that is the first time I'd heard the idea of the 2 as representative of the Yggdrasil beasts, so kinda caught my interest now.

And yeah, saw the Manticore idea on another topic, was thinking similar. Be pretty cool and a way to stand out from Luxray.
---
'Success rates are but scientific theory. A brave heart will defy any odds!'
'Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you won't get anything.'
#4mehmetskiPosted 6/13/2013 11:53:28 AM
im going to support the theory because i know how awful it feels if your good idea doesnt get many responses.
#5PPPPLAASSUMAPosted 6/13/2013 11:59:32 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/66439373

Yay for manticores, and for me!
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtxCr5ju2EE&feature=related - If you played Mystical Ninja 64, you need to click this.
#6RedShadowwwPosted 6/13/2013 12:21:08 PM
mehmetski posted...
im going to support the theory because i know how awful it feels if your good idea doesnt get many responses.

^^This. I even thought of the sky battle thing a couple weeks ago but barely got any responses :(.

This theory does sound very likely and even more so with that Yggdrasil tree norse mythology theory.