This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone who thinks fairy type will make dragons suck doesn't know anything

#1carpediempimpPosted 6/13/2013 12:36:57 PM
Fairy won't be anymore annoying to dragons as ghost is to fighting or dark is to psychic.

Especially with team preview

Drag mag(though it will be replaced with more general trappers) will still be a useable team
---
Just do it
#2wind64aPosted 6/13/2013 12:37:48 PM
The point was to tone down Dragons, not make them completely useless competitively.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#3Noctus3Posted 6/13/2013 12:38:18 PM
wind64a posted...
The point was to tone down Dragons, not make them completely useless competitively.

---
**** you SE for trolling us with that TWEWY port. I hate you.
#4KillerMechanoidPosted 6/13/2013 12:38:30 PM
Fairy won't make them suck, it'll just dampen their power a bit, that's all.
#5carpediempimp(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 12:40:38 PM
wind64a posted...

I know, but you see half the topics on the front page (some are prob trolls) are about how dragons are dead now
---
Just do it
#6lanelazerbeamPosted 6/13/2013 12:42:41 PM
carpediempimp posted...
wind64a posted...

I know, but you see half the topics on the front page (some are prob trolls) are about how dragons are dead now

This^ I'm tired of them (the topics) too.
---
There are people debating which generation of Pokemon is the best, I'm just sitting here thinking about how the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant.
#7NeonDragon9000Posted 6/13/2013 12:46:17 PM
It may potentially bring some UU/NU Pokemon into a higher tier, but we'll see.

Togekiss may make a return to OU (rumors have it being classed to Fairy/Flying), Azumarill will probably get better, etc.
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe