This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm not going to go crazy trying to keep up with this game

#41Fritz0x11(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 9:00:04 PM
They should make spin offs if they want to **** around with the series. Leave the main series alone. It would be like redrawing the Mona Lisa in photoshop. You could argu it's better but it won't be the same
---
Want to help make #FritzSpyVid2013?
Www.sheapered.blogspot.com/2013/06/i-need-your-money.html
#42TyranidomegaPosted 6/14/2013 9:08:49 PM
Fritz0x11 posted...
I guess I'm a part of a dying breed. I'll be going to pokecon in kentucky next month, hopefully ill find some real fans

Good luck when all the fans there talk about how excited they are to get these games come release
---
Official hot fudge sundae of the IDF
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.
#43ArrestedGamingPosted 6/15/2013 9:48:44 AM
Fritz0x11 posted...
They should make spin offs if they want to **** around with the series. Leave the main series alone. It would be like redrawing the Mona Lisa in photoshop. You could argu it's better but it won't be the same

You must be trolling, cause your argument just makes no sense now. How are they "****ing around with the main series? They've changed to 3D models instead of 2D sprites, they've added sky battles (which are only open in very certain circumstances), horde battles (bit stranger, but still nothing big, just makes the game more like other JRPGs), a new type (just what gen 2 did, but they did double the types then! That must have been awful for you!), new region and pokemon (like every other gen), and from what we've heard, more emphasis on friendship instead of rivalry (the same as gens 4 & 5), and some sort of trainer customization (something people have been wanting forever!)

The base mechanics are the same, there are still a TON of pokemon to catch, new moves to breed or tutor, combat plays the EXACT same in normal battles. You may not like all the additions (I personally like double battles, but triple battles and rotation battles are kinda dumb) but they are adding things to keep the game fresh without removing the base mechanics we've grown to love. I hope you're having fun trolling though despite how stupid you sound.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/ArrestedGaming
http://arrestedgaming.tumblr.com/ GT: KingVVolf
#44AceJay1230Posted 6/17/2013 3:11:24 PM
No.
Seriously, all posts I've ever seen from you are all complaints. Just leave already, good riddance.
---
Roxanne&Elesa are my one and only..can't wait to see them in 3D handheld
Just call me Jay.