This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How is GF going to explain how Fairy type just suddenly came into existence?

#81kingcam07Posted 6/13/2013 10:43:09 PM
No explanation that makes pokemon that previously didn't have the type now getting it works because of fairy not being affected by dragons. If I fight a marrill right now on Black or Black 2 with my Haxorus one outrage will kill it.
---
psn ID: kingcam07
#82jneal57Posted 6/13/2013 10:56:04 PM
fairy magic
---
:3 kitty kitty
#83Thunder_ArmorPosted 6/13/2013 10:58:13 PM
Maybe there will be some sort of relic in the game. We'll call it the Magical Relic. Nobody knows why it exists or what powers it contains. It is an enchanted relic that has odd effects on certain kinds of Pokemon. A few Pokemon from the Kalos region, after exposure to this relic, began to develop the Fairy type. Once Pokemon from other regions began migrating to Kalos (Jigglypuff, Marill, Gardevoir, etc), these too began to show magical fairy-like traits. Thus, professors in the Kalos region decided to recognize Fairy as a new type.

Kind of a lame explanation as I thought of it in about 3 minutes, but I guess it works. Or, you know, they could just not say anything. We know why Fairy exists, it's because GameFreak wanted to bring something new to the table. That's the explanation. Pokemon's not a plot driven game, so they don't really have to explain it in the universe of the game.
---
Official Something of Somewhere
http://i.imgur.com/83ZkrSm.jpg
#84kingjam1Posted 6/13/2013 11:36:54 PM
Kalos is a special region where fairies can come out of the closet.
---
Can't think of anything
#85Canadian DudePosted 6/13/2013 11:48:10 PM
Azurinai posted...
Maybe, since it's the Kalos region they are introduced in, perhaps it's the land itself that brings out the fairy type pokemon and their properties. The place is shaped like a star after all and looks pretty mysterious.

Not sure if serious...it's France, dude.
---
May a moody baby doom a yam.
#86shino_of_leafPosted 6/14/2013 12:30:57 AM
Explanation: You are in a Dream World and thus fairy now exist because everything is a dream that you cannot wake from.
---
APnation posted...
I don't see the point in getting MW3 when BF3 will be far more superior.
#87FuneralCakePosted 6/14/2013 12:32:58 AM
Five billion years ago, nobody on Earth knew about gravity. Then some dude discovered gravity.

Same sorta thing.
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
http://i.imgur.com/a95OQPq.gif
#88Hitman1102Posted 6/14/2013 12:35:12 AM
There is no spoon
---
Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era.
#89Ku-Ri-BohPosted 6/14/2013 12:35:38 AM
kingjam1 posted...
Kalos is a special region where fairies can come out of the closet.

I'm gay but i laughed so hard at this