This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Am I the only one who loves the new fairy type?

#11SgtCashmerePosted 6/13/2013 3:19:13 PM
I messed up and voted "No," but I actually like the Fairy-type. ANY new type would have been cool, but Fairy-type seems like a good counterpart for the Dark-type.
#12NecroStreak128Posted 6/13/2013 3:20:12 PM
Oy vey.
#13mehmetskiPosted 6/13/2013 3:20:52 PM
could people finally stop saying "faerie" or "fay" or "fae"? its called "fairy".
its like saying "stone" instead of "rock" or "iron" instead of "steel". they dont sound cooler, they just let you seem to be kind of stubborn.
#14JarickoPosted 6/13/2013 3:20:55 PM
i voted no because i know there are others. I am not a huge fan but i do not hate it either. My favorite will still be steel types.
#15TyranidomegaPosted 6/13/2013 3:23:18 PM
Fairy type opens alot of creative possibilities in the world of Folklore for Designing Pokemon for Gamefreak

So I vote yes
---
Official hot fudge sundae of the IDF
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.
#16Hierarchy225Posted 6/13/2013 3:24:40 PM
mehmetski posted...
could people finally stop saying "faerie" or "fay" or "fae"? its called "fairy".
its like saying "stone" instead of "rock" or "iron" instead of "steel". they dont sound cooler, they just let you seem to be kind of stubborn.

Oh shut up. I say Fairy, and Fae.

Deal with it.
---
The Official Noivern of the Pokemon X Board
"Wake me up before you Gogoat, 'cause I'm not planning on going Solosis"
#17MetaDeDeDePosted 6/13/2013 3:28:18 PM
No you are not for i love the fairy type. Sylveon has potential to be on my team that i use for online. It will be a very good defensive typing for many pokemon but only a few will be good pokemon.
---
What do you guys think about the fairy type?
Snorlax: This is delicious. Iris: O_O Charizard: Doe this mean i am in OU now? Pikachu: No es fake.
#18Stefan1277Posted 6/13/2013 3:31:02 PM
There's two things that make the type "hard to like", and those are that people hate change-- and a new type alters the current foundations of weaknesses and strengths, and gamers have been known to DEMAND change, but HATE change.

Second, it sounds too "girly" for a base of people who are well known to be sexist.

I personally like the idea. We needed a new type and this one looks fine to me.
---
I'm a ninja. (You can't see me)
http://colorslive.com/author.php?page=1&id=38434
#19ssj_duelist(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 1:50:01 AM
I also think Mewtwo's new form will be fairy type.
#20Mabsol_45Posted 6/14/2013 2:32:00 AM
I do like it. And I am surely going to have Gardevoir on my team from now on and I hope she still retains her previous psychic type. It's going to be badass!
But I voted "Indifferent" because we still don't know much details about it. They did quite a nice job I'd say, to balance out the type system again with this new fairy type. Because up until now Dragon types has been the most powerful and so over hyped.