This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

you guys keep defendin the fairy type bout not being girly or childish..

#1_T_R_0_L_L_Posted 6/13/2013 5:06:34 PM
But gf made it pink. Lol. There's really no need to keep doing so, I know that a lot of fairies are BAMFs, some are liketinkerbell, but based on thee pokemon so far, they're more of a tinkerbell.I really like furabebe I might add. I have no problem about this "girly" or "childish" stuff, but stop getting so pissed at the ignorance of the fairy type, it's pink and people are going to think this way. You can change the minds of some people, but there are a lot of people that play pokemon.
---
El Filibusterismo
#2zombiabsolPosted 6/13/2013 5:08:55 PM
When people associate pink with girls, its really sad and shows that you listen to whatever people tell you.

And yes, maril is girliest thing in the world.
---
Dream games: Sly cooper 5 with bigger open world environments with side quests, and Resident Evil 7 being the perfect blend of action and horror.
Plz.
#3Hierarchy225Posted 6/13/2013 5:10:15 PM(edited)
Psychic is pink..

Also its glad to see you living up to your name OP.
---
The Official Noivern of the Pokemon X Board
"Wake me up before you Gogoat, 'cause I'm not planning on going Solosis"
#4harle1012000Posted 6/13/2013 5:10:10 PM
Why is girly bad?
Is someone insecure with there manliness? (not implying it to anyone here just saying in general)
---
If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, be sure to check the enclosed instruction book
#5Hierarchy225Posted 6/13/2013 5:10:52 PM
harle1012000 posted...
Why is girly bad?
Is someone insecure with there manliness? (not implying it to anyone here just saying in general)

This as well.
---
The Official Noivern of the Pokemon X Board
"Wake me up before you Gogoat, 'cause I'm not planning on going Solosis"
#6erekwashere15Posted 6/13/2013 5:11:03 PM
Do you know where the period and space bar are located on your keyboard?
---
Winner of ares9090's Slaking Award
Official Scrafty and Barry of the B/W 2 Boards
#7XazealPosted 6/13/2013 5:17:46 PM
harle1012000 posted...
Why is girly bad?

Now, there may be some people who just think "Ewh, no, girly stuff, I'm a MAN, ewh!", but that hardly goes for everyone.

Some may just not find it visually appealing, or it may just not be their style.
#8_T_R_0_L_L_(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 5:18:44 PM
harle1012000 posted...
Why is girly bad?

Understand that I'm not bashing or disapointed at it for being so, it's just that a lot of people here are trying to defend that it's not even though they don't really need to. That's what I think. I like the type.

erekwashere15 posted...
Do you know where the period and space bar are located on your keyboard?

I would like to sincerely apologize from the deepest part of my heart for not being perfect or double checking my spelling so you strangers will enjoy your day because that's what's important. Please, forgive me.
---
El Filibusterismo
#9harle1012000Posted 6/13/2013 5:19:52 PM
Xazeal posted...
harle1012000 posted...
Why is girly bad?

Now, there may be some people who just think "Ewh, no, girly stuff, I'm a MAN, ewh!", but that hardly goes for everyone.

Some may just not find it visually appealing, or it may just not be their style.

Those people need to grow up. I bet they still think girls give cooties lol
---
If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, be sure to check the enclosed instruction book
#10OnioniumPosted 6/13/2013 5:23:21 PM
If anyone's turned off by the "girliness" then I don't want them to play mah game =P
---
You can say "ass" on GameFAQs. Assy ass ass assington.