This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Delibird has always been super-effective against Dragons....

#1harle1012000Posted 6/13/2013 5:08:23 PM
...and yet he has always sucked. What I'm trying to say is, just because something like Fairy-typed Jigglypuff exists, doesn't mean dragons are endangered in anyway or that Jigglypuff is now OU.

If anything, Choice Specs Draco Meteor was nerfed thankfully, which is good. A Salamence or Hydreigon with DM/EQ/FireBlast was a nightmare to switch into.

Also, nice to see my fave type, Poison, getting some buffs. Hopefully, it finally gets a legendary this gen too!
---
If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, be sure to check the enclosed instruction book
#2Octaivian_RexPosted 6/13/2013 5:11:47 PM
Delibird is not immune to dragon as far as I remember.
---
http://picasion.com/resize70/8cd5a09ffb091458e8b25ab5cf41c108.gif
#3Hierarchy225Posted 6/13/2013 5:12:33 PM
Octaivian_Rex posted...

This.

Also rocks.
---
The Official Noivern of the Pokemon X Board
"Wake me up before you Gogoat, 'cause I'm not planning on going Solosis"
#4Meta289Posted 6/13/2013 5:13:55 PM
Nobody's saying that Jigglypuff is going to be an actual threat. People are just saying that it's funny that Jigglypuff, of all things, has a type advantage over Dragon types.
---
R.I.P. Pokemon Cycle
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.
#5Strain42Posted 6/13/2013 5:15:12 PM(edited)
Last I checked, most Dragons are incredibly powerful and can still take down a lot of Pokemon even without using their STAB.

And I know I'm jumping the gun here, but I don't imagine Fairy type being known for its high defense.

A non-STAB neutral attack can still do a lot of damage, and there are a lot of Dual type Dragons that could use their other type for damage purposes against the Fairies.

I think people are seriously over-estimating Fairies just because they're SE to Dragons (and possibly immune)
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
#6harle1012000(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2013 5:18:08 PM
Strain42 posted...
Last I checked, most Dragons are incredibly powerful and can still take down a lot of Pokemon even without using their STAB.

And I know I'm jumping the gun here, but I don't imagine Fairy type being known for its high defense.

A non-STAB neutral attack can still do a lot of damage, and there are a lot of Dual type Dragons that could use their other type for damage purposes against the Fairies.

I think people are seriously over-estimating Fairies just because they're SE to Dragons (and possibly immune)

Azumarill with Pure Power and ANY physical Fairy attack. Azumarill has good defenses and nice typing (Water/Fairy).

Also, I'm assuming Azumarill is Fairy type too because of Marill
---
If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, be sure to check the enclosed instruction book
#7CakeOfLiesPosted 6/13/2013 5:26:12 PM
Octaivian_Rex posted...

Fairy was not confirmed to be immune to dragon as far as I remember.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
#8P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 6/13/2013 5:27:23 PM
Why do why keep making these topics? From what I've seen, more people are getting angry at people for saying Dragons are dead than the actual number of people who say Dragons are dead.
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#9Hierarchy225Posted 6/13/2013 5:28:04 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
Octaivian_Rex posted...

Fairy was not confirmed to be immune to dragon as far as I remember.

Fairy was confirmed as a counter/balance to dragons so its safe to assume its immunity.
---
The Official Noivern of the Pokemon X Board
"Wake me up before you Gogoat, 'cause I'm not planning on going Solosis"
#10gangsta_livinPosted 6/13/2013 5:30:13 PM
in blissey supposed to be fairy as well?