This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/C We need a Grass/Fire type mon

#1DaddyZeus67Posted 6/13/2013 5:56:09 PM
C

Something like the Piranha Plants in Mario
#2KillerMechanoidPosted 6/13/2013 5:56:52 PM
The rumours (most likely false) on Deviantart said that there would be a Fire/Grass pepper gunner.
#3JarickoPosted 6/13/2013 5:58:52 PM
A plant that grows like crazy when exposed to high heat. Doesn't something like this exist? Also Flash fire + Fire stab and Solar beam would be nice.
#4ScirelPosted 6/13/2013 6:00:08 PM
There is a plant I know whose seeds germinate better after volcanic eruption.
---
Pokemon Black2 FC: 4342 0778 8528
#5jayman7Posted 6/13/2013 6:01:12 PM(edited)
KillerMechanoid posted...
The rumours (most likely false) on Deviantart said that there would be a Fire/Grass pepper gunner.

Most assuredly false, given I found several places where it was wrong given what we know now. It just copied some of Pokebeach's stuff because Pokebeach was getting attention and trolls thrive on that.

So please don't bring it up again.

Also: Jack-o-lantern.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#6P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 6/13/2013 6:03:29 PM
CCCCCCC

Yes please. I've been asking for this since 3rd gen...
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#7JarickoPosted 6/13/2013 6:04:53 PM
jayman7 posted...

Most assuredly false, given I found several places where it was wrong given what we know now. It just copied some of Pokebeach's stuff because Pokebeach was getting attention and trolls thrive on that.

I have a feeling a jack-o-lantern would end up ghost type.
#8KillerMechanoidPosted 6/13/2013 6:11:08 PM
Jaricko posted...
jayman7 posted...

Same here. I think Jack 'O Lantern would be Grass/Ghost with Flash Fire.
#9MetleonPosted 6/13/2013 6:22:27 PM
Jaricko posted...
A plant that grows like crazy when exposed to high heat. Doesn't something like this exist? Also Flash fire + Fire stab and Solar beam would be nice.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lodgepole_Pine

This tree's pine cones need to be exposed to high temperatures to open.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longleaf_Pine

In the grass stage of growth, this tree is very resistant to fire and waits until surrounding trees have gone away (such as from a forest fire) to growth into full sized trees.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#10jayman7Posted 6/13/2013 6:27:09 PM
Jaricko posted...
jayman7 posted...

Same here. I think Jack 'O Lantern would be Grass/Ghost with Flash Fire.

Bah. I say Grass/Fire would fit better. Besides, I have a great idea in mind for a Jack-o-Lantern that evolves into the Headless Horseman, and what type is the Pokémon horse? I thought so.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere