This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT: Come up with a Fairy type move and post it.

#21iKhanicPosted 6/16/2013 12:16:57 PM
TriForceOmelet posted...
Soul Crush
Fairy Type
Special
PP: 5
Accuracy: 80
BP: 200

The user gathers all of it's energy, and forcefully crushes the enemy's soul. The attack may paralyze the foe. Afterwards,the user's Sp. Attack, Defense, Sp. Defense, and Speed are lowered by one stage. Upon using it, the user loses 35% of its HP.

This is an interesting concept for a super powerful move.

Check out mine

Ether Lance
Type: Fairy/Physical
PP: 10
Power: 180
Effect: If the target isn't KO'd by this attack, the user faints
Description: The user transfers all of it's energy to it's weapon, and reabsorbs the energy of fallen foes.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#22Unbridled9Posted 6/16/2013 12:31:49 PM
KillerMechanoid posted...
Contract
Category: Other
Accuracy: 100
PP: 20
Turns opponent into a Fairy type. 3 turns later, the opponent that turned fairy becomes Dark type.

This would be awesome if you had something like a fighting type waiting in the wings to crush them.

Anyways.

Tiro Finale!
Type: Special
Power: 90

Deals a massive blast of energy to the enemy team striking the primary target and one chosen at random. Has an increased critical chance. 1-turn cooldown.

Ribbon Bind
Type: Other
Guarantees that an opponent can not dodge any attack made against it till the user is KO'ed. Attacks can still miss. Only one Ribbon Bind may be active at a time.

Fey Light
Type: Other
Accuracy: -
PP: 30
Clears the field of any and all obstacles including Stealth Rock and Spikes.

Magical barrage.
Type: Special/physical (whichever the user has a higher stat in).
Accuracy: 100.
PP: 25
Power: 40
Effect: Hits random targets on the field with between 3-5 bursts of magical damage. Only the first hits the intended target guaranteed.
---
Math with Vi!
My 2 fists - 1 of your face = 1 dead foe.
#23CharizardFirePosted 6/16/2013 1:04:15 PM
LunarBeam
Category: Special
Power: 120
Effect: Charges up on the first turn; fires on the second

Yes, it can be learned by Lunatone.

Maybe a new weather can be introduced to make LunarBeam fire off on the first turn?
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#24mjalal100Posted 6/16/2013 2:14:31 PM
Starry Night
Category: Other
Power: --
Accuracy: --

Summons the Starry Night Field Condition for 5 turns. Base for Fairy type moves are increased by 50%. Base for Dragon type moves are decreased by 50%. Wish now heals 2/3 of the User's HP. Lunar Dance now also raises all the stats of the entering Pokemon by 1 stage. Cosmic Power now boosts the user's Defense and Special Defense by 2 stages. Swift's power is 90. Moonlight now heals 2/3 of the User's HP (the 2/3 effect no longer holds in the sunlight). Lunarbeam (listed above, conceptually) doesn't need a recharge.
---
If I had a superpower, it would be the ability to defy logic.
#25Zacks_FairPosted 6/16/2013 2:22:53 PM
Da Rules
Fairy Type
Status
BP: --

Upon use, picks a random move out of the opponents teams move set. If that move is used, it is then rendered useless.
---
Xerneas is Psychic/Rock, Yveltal Dark/Flying (speculation)
#26MagikarpRulesPosted 6/16/2013 2:31:50 PM
Zacks_Fair posted...
Da Rules
Fairy Type
Status
BP: --

Upon use, picks a random move out of the opponents teams move set. If that move is used, it is then rendered useless.

I was wondering when someone would throw a Fairly Odd Parents reference in there.
#27CharizardFirePosted 6/17/2013 1:46:25 AM
Starry Night
Category: Status
Power: --
Accuracy: --

Summons the Starry Night Field Condition for 5 turns. Base for Fairy type moves are increased by 50%. Base for Dragon type moves are decreased by 50%. Wish now heals 2/3 of the User's HP. Lunar Dance now also raises all the stats of the entering Pokemon by 1 stage. Cosmic Power now boosts the user's Defense and Special Defense by 2 stages. Swift's power is 90. Moonlight now heals 2/3 of the User's HP (the 2/3 effect no longer holds in the sunlight). Lunarbeam (listed above, conceptually) doesn't need a recharge.

That works.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#28jEr3mYPosted 6/17/2013 4:54:34 AM
Fairy Dust
Type: Fairy
Acc:100
BP: 0, Special

Turn the opponent into Fairy type

Basically a Fairy type equivalent of Soak
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 18 - updated 8 June 2013
#29Lucis_FerrePosted 6/17/2013 5:37:20 AM
Happily Ever After
Attack: 80
Accuracy: 95%
Type: Physical
Effects: Heightened Critical Hit chance
Description: A finishing blow that rushes forwards to strike, never turning back.

Slight sense of satisfaction for who realizes what this references.
---
'Success rates are but scientific theory. A brave heart will defy any odds!'
'Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you won't get anything.'
#30vay8Posted 6/17/2013 5:39:22 AM
Pixie Dust
Category: Status
PP:15
Raises the user into the air.
(Like Telekinesis, only used on self.)
---
Sir, I admit your general rule that every poet is a fool,
But you yourself may serve to show it, that every fool is not a poet!