This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

i want mew to be part fairy now

#1lloyd0117Posted 6/13/2013 7:25:55 PM
.... just because... =)
---
"when I'm in the process of doing something, I do it not because I think it's worth doing, but because I'm trying to MAKE it worth doing."
#2TIGERJACKS0N-Posted 6/13/2013 7:26:57 PM
Goodness gracious, at this rate, half the gen 1 pokemon might as well be fairy
---
Everyday the sun comes up around her, she can make the birds, sing harmony!
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png <3 Ain't no woman like the one i got..
#3MetleonPosted 6/13/2013 7:28:38 PM
This is one of a couple Pokemon I thought they could make Fairy. I was actually think any/all of the pixies could become Fairy, but all but Mew, Manaphy, and Shaymin are dual-typed and I don't think they'd change one of their types.
---
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.
#4The_Undying_84Posted 6/13/2013 7:30:28 PM
And I don't.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#5caddiwPosted 6/13/2013 7:39:13 PM
I just think mew needs a buff in general, isn't it completely outclassed by mewtwo?

Mews thing was that it could learn all moves, but doesn't mewtwo share that trait?
---
Black 2 FC: 4943 4394 9353
#6TIGERJACKS0N-Posted 6/13/2013 7:42:19 PM
caddiw posted...
I just think mew needs a buff in general, isn't it completely outclassed by mewtwo?

Mews thing was that it could learn all moves, but doesn't mewtwo share that trait?

I don't think he does
---
Everyday the sun comes up around her, she can make the birds, sing harmony!
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png <3 Ain't no woman like the one i got..
#7bassyuraPosted 6/13/2013 7:44:14 PM
caddiw posted...

Uh no. Mewtwo is a special sweeper. Mew fills a variety of roles. For instance, Mew learns Baton Pass, Mewtwo does not.
---
This hand of mine is coursing with the Power of Magnetism! It tells me to crush Capitalism!
Here I go, GADGETO FINGAH!!!
#8Strain42Posted 6/13/2013 7:48:44 PM
I want people to shut up about who they want to be Fairy type, especially the people who've got lists of like 50 old Pokemon that they think should all be Fairy. I mean c'mon, that's a lot of retconning, plus you know Gen 6 is gonna introduce a fair share of new ones. They should only change like 15 or so, max. Fairy doesn't need to become an over-abundant type right out of the gate.

But it looks like neither of us are going to get what we want.

...By the way, I realize that sounds mean, I just wanna say it's not directed at you, just a general thing that has been bothering me.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
#9caddiwPosted 6/13/2013 7:50:14 PM
bassyura posted...
caddiw posted...

Uh no. Mewtwo is a special sweeper. Mew fills a variety of roles. For instance, Mew learns Baton Pass, Mewtwo does not.

I don't use legends but from what I read mewtwo is still superior to mew in every way and with the inclusion of a new(possibly 2) form it is more than likely it will gain that same versatility that mew has.

It just seems that mew "the original" gets no love from the devs.
---
Black 2 FC: 4943 4394 9353
#10Hierarchy225Posted 6/13/2013 7:54:50 PM(edited)
Sigh.. I like fairies, but does everything that pink or whatever have to have a fairy typing?

caddiw posted...

Mew is not outclassed by Mewtwo, they do completely different things, and Mewtwo can't learn everything.
---
The Official Noivern of the Pokemon X Board
"Wake me up before you Gogoat, 'cause I'm not planning on going Solosis"