This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

i want mew to be part fairy now

#11sumuthergamerPosted 6/13/2013 7:54:08 PM
caddiw posted...
bassyura posted...
caddiw posted...
I just think mew needs a buff in general, isn't it completely outclassed by mewtwo?

Mews thing was that it could learn all moves, but doesn't mewtwo share that trait?

Uh no. Mewtwo is a special sweeper. Mew fills a variety of roles. For instance, Mew learns Baton Pass, Mewtwo does not.

I don't use legends but from what I read mewtwo is still superior to mew in every way and with the inclusion of a new(possibly 2) form it is more than likely it will gain that same versatility that mew has.

It just seems that mew "the original" gets no love from the devs.

You just admit you haven't used them, yet you're trying to make a case. There's the problem. "From what you read" ain't gonna cut it, kid.
---
sumuthergamer = some other gamer. Get it?
Call me "gamer", not "sumu"...
#12caddiwPosted 6/13/2013 7:59:09 PM
That might be how you speak but please don't call me kid I'm 20 years old.

Second I'm just trying to say that shouldn't development be evenly split between two beings that share DNA?
---
Black 2 FC: 4943 4394 9353
#13Hierarchy225Posted 6/13/2013 8:02:46 PM
caddiw posted...

Second I'm just trying to say that shouldn't development be evenly split between two beings that share DNA?

They really don't need to though. Mewtwo is a Special Sweeper, a really good one. "Maybe" he's an OK physical sweeper but thats it. Thats all Mewtwo does.

Mew is literally a jack of all trades. It can be a physical sweeper, a special sweeper, a baton passer, a hazard setter, a screener, a Mixed Sweeper, a Physical Wall, a Special Wall, a Mixed Wall, a Phazer, etc.

Mew doesn't need anything else.
---
The Official Noivern of the Pokemon X Board
"Wake me up before you Gogoat, 'cause I'm not planning on going Solosis"
#14MagikarpRulesPosted 6/13/2013 8:03:28 PM
caddiw posted...

Not really, Mewtwo had his DNA manipulated with the specific purpose of making him stronger than Mew. And look at it this way. You share DNA with both of your parents, yet you are not identical to any of them.
#15caddiwPosted 6/13/2013 8:09:03 PM
MagikarpRules posted...
caddiw posted...

Not really, Mewtwo had his DNA manipulated with the specific purpose of making him stronger than Mew. And look at it this way. You share DNA with both of your parents, yet you are not identical to any of them.

I guess the logic here makes the most since.
---
Black 2 FC: 4943 4394 9353