This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Stealth dragons

#1kaonohiokalaPosted 6/13/2013 8:04:31 PM
Dragon-equivalent to SR. Lays a bunch of dragons on the field that attack pokemans when they switch in. Damage structure is equivalent to SR. Prolly the least broken kind of entry hazard cuz nothing is 4x weak to dragon and fairies are real.

Yay/nay?
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
#2Strain42Posted 6/13/2013 8:05:05 PM
I've been kinda hoping for an Ice equivalent of Stealth Rock.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
#3KillerMechanoidPosted 6/13/2013 8:06:57 PM(edited)
Wait, will the Fairy-type absorb the Stealth Dragons? If not, then no. If yes, then maybe.

In the meantime...:

Stealth Glock
Places a stealthed hitman with a Glock on the opponent's side. When the opponent sends out a pokemon, he shoots them in the head with the Glock for a One Hit KO.

Stealth Clock
Places a time-warping clock on the opponent's side. Any opponent that switches in gets -6 stat down to speed.

Stealth C0ck (Rooster. Get your mind out of the gutter if you were thinking something else.)
Places a rooster on the opponent's side. Any opponent that switches in gets pecked by the rooster for flying type damage.

Stealth Hock
Places a leg of meat on the opponent's side. Any opponent that switches in gets kicked by it for Bacon-type damage.

Stealth Spock
Places Spock from Star Trek on the opponent's side of the field. When the opponent switches in, he does a Vulcan Nerve Pinch on them which puts the opponent to sleep for 3 turns.

Stealth Shock (electrical)
Places an electric trap on the opponent's side. Does Electric-type damage on an opponent who switches in.

Stealth Shock (Surprise)
Places a Screamer Prank on the opponent's side. Does Ghost-type damage on an opponent who switches in.

Stealth Sock
Places dirty, smelly socks on the opponent's side. When the opponent switches in, it deals 1/16 of their max health in poison type damage and poisons them. If there are two layers of socks, it deals 1/8 of their max health and badly poisons them.

Stealth Jock
Places a jock on the opponent's side. When the opponent switches in, he beats them up for 1/8 of their max health in Fighting-type damage.

Stealth Flock
Places a flock of sheep on the opponent's side. When the opponent switches in, they trample the opponent for 1/8 of their health in Normal type damage.

Stealth Lock
Places a metal cage with a lock on the opponent's side. When the opponent switches in, the metal cage slams down for 1/8 of their health in Steel type damage, and makes them unable to switch out for 3 turns.
#4bobstevens23123Posted 6/13/2013 8:08:36 PM
KillerMechanoid posted...
Wait, will the Fairy-type absorb the Stealth Dragons? If not, then no. If yes, then maybe.

In the meantime...:

Stealth Glock
Places a stealthed hitman with a Glock on the opponent's side. When the opponent sends out a pokemon, he shoots them in the head with the Glock for a One Hit KO.

Stealth Clock
Places a time-warping clock on the opponent's side. Any opponent that switches in gets -6 stat down to speed.

Stealth C0ck (Rooster. Get your mind out of the gutter if you were thinking something else.)
Places a rooster on the opponent's side. Any opponent that switches in gets pecked by the rooster for flying type damage.

Stealth Hock
Places a leg of meat on the opponent's side. Any opponent that switches in gets kicked by it for Bacon-type damage.

Stealth Spock
Places Spock from Star Trek on the opponent's side of the field. When the opponent switches in, he does a Vulcan Nerve Pinch on them which puts the opponent to sleep for 3 turns.

Stealth Shock (electrical)
Places an electric trap on the opponent's side. Does Electric-type damage on an opponent who switches in.

Stealth Shock (Surprise)
Places a Screamer Prank on the opponent's side. Does Ghost-type damage on an opponent who switches in.

Stealth Sock
Places dirty, smelly socks on the opponent's side. When the opponent switches in, it deals 1/16 of their max health in poison type damage and poisons them. If there are two layers of socks, it deals 1/8 of their max health and badly poisons them.

Stealth Jock
Places a jock on the opponent's side. When the opponent switches in, he beats them up for 1/8 of their max health in Fighting-type damage.

Stealth Flock
Places a flock of sheep on the opponent's side. When the opponent switches in, they trample the opponent for 1/8 of their health in Normal type damage.

Stealth Lock
Places a metal cage with a lock on the opponent's side. When the opponent switches in, the metal cage slams down for 1/8 of their health in Steel type damage, and makes them unable to switch out for 3 turns.

7/10 for creativity and the stealth COck
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960188-call-of-duty-black-ops/59821100
#5Thepenguinking2Posted 6/13/2013 8:08:43 PM
Mosquitos
Bug type SR.
Icicle Stalagmites
Ice type SR.
Floating Flares
Fire type SR.
---
Official Starclaw of PGD and Arcanine of team noir!
The Official Shiny Zangoose of the X/y Board!
#6RTC3Posted 6/13/2013 8:09:09 PM
stealth f***s
---
<3 *Yao Ming* <3http://i.imgur.com/ulNUN.png<3 *Yao Ming* <3
ICEMEN http://i.imgur.com/xv0NvNr.png
#7LordChewbaccaPosted 6/13/2013 8:18:46 PM
As much as stealth clock is a joke I think the idea of it forcing negative priority to moves would be great if it did so to anything with above 100 base power.
---
Lv61 Zero build:
http://www.bl2skills.com/assassin.html#000000000055053105015505515401