This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if Pikachu's line all became Electric/Fairy?

#1MasterCyndaquilPosted 6/13/2013 9:07:29 PM
Is there a possibility of it happening?

Call me dumb... but I think it could be possible. ~ o__o
---
I am the official Cyndaquil of GameFAQs!
No, my cat did not eat my Sapphire version.
#2snuffles504Posted 6/13/2013 9:09:34 PM
I'd kind of rage a little.

He's the series mascot. You don't mess with that.

And this would be showing that fairies are all cute cuddly little creatures that make you go "d'aaaaaawww!"
---
Official Rinzler of the Kingdom Hearts III Board
R - Hyuck hyuck hyuck!
#3Strain42Posted 6/13/2013 9:10:58 PM
Is there a possibility of it happening?

Technically yes...but technically there's also a possibility that Rhydon will become part Fairy, or Groudon, or Psyduck.

Possible doesn't mean likely, and in this case I highly doubt it'll happen.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
#4NekoHime64Posted 6/13/2013 9:12:41 PM
snuffles504 posted...
I'd kind of rage a little.

He's the series mascot. You don't mess with that.

And this would be showing that fairies are all cute cuddly little creatures that make you go "d'aaaaaawww!"

I'm worried that might happen anyway...
---
Unofficial Sneasel of anything ever.
"I'm a girl btw." - TherianReturns
#55ky_4nth3mPosted 6/13/2013 9:14:06 PM
I think there's a good chance many pokemon in the fairy egg group will change type and iirc pikachu is on that group.
So yeah, it's possible and honestly I wouldn't mind it but I'm not too sure how the show would deal with the change.
#6WiiareVenomPosted 6/13/2013 9:16:42 PM
5ky_4nth3m posted...
I think there's a good chance many pokemon in the fairy egg group will change type and iirc pikachu is on that group.
So yeah, it's possible and honestly I wouldn't mind it but I'm not too sure how the show would deal with the change.

They would give it the most overkill or weakest fairy move in addition to T-Bolt, Iron Tail, and whatever else it uses<.<
---
Democracy is when 2 wolves and a sheep meet to decide who is for dinner.
Liberty is when the sheep has a gun.
#7WstonefiPosted 6/13/2013 9:17:22 PM
He's in the "fairy" egg group, but otherwise there's nothing fairy-like about him. He's a mouse... an electric mouse. I seriously doubt he'll change.
#8Strain42Posted 6/13/2013 9:18:34 PM
Let's just keep something in mind here...

There are 36 Pokemon in the Dragon Egg group. 18 of them are not Dragon type (though 3 of them admittedly evolve into Dragon types) so that's basically half of the Pokemon in the Dragon Egg group aren't Dragon. I'm sure a few members of the Fairy egg group will be touched up with the fresh coat of pink paint, but I don't expect it to become the majority, and I especially don't see it happening to Pikachu.

And then there are Dragon types that aren't even in the Dragon egg group. Just like we already have Fairies that aren't in the Fairy egg group.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)