This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

fairy type not very effective to grass type

#1paiprPosted 6/14/2013 6:20:39 AM
just something mentioned before but wondering what others think. fairy's have close relationship with nature, and in some cases are protectors of it. so it would seem slightly odd for them to damage it, so does this mean that maybe fairy type wont be very effective vs. grass type? or maybe grass type will be completely immune to fairy type.

goodness knows grass could use another resistance or immunity considering it has five weakness, in fire, ice, bug, flying, poison.

so thoughts?
---
am i the only person that wishes game faqs offered the option to cut peoples comments from your topics?
#2scrappybristolPosted 6/14/2013 6:23:05 AM
I'm not opposed to the idea.
---
This sig is significant
#3CakeOfLiesPosted 6/14/2013 6:25:15 AM
I like this idea.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
#4paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 6:25:48 AM
which would you prefer not very effective, or immune to fairy types?
---
am i the only person that wishes game faqs offered the option to cut peoples comments from your topics?
#5paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 8:14:51 AM
Anyone else?
---
#6xyzlacticPosted 6/14/2013 8:16:20 AM
paipr posted...
Anyone else?

Fairy to be weakened and be resisted by grass. Just so grass gets a good resistance and stab as well :)
---
Homosexual Hipster of Smash Bros and Pokemon X and Y boards. G.A.Y = Good At Yugioh
#7Bronze_StuffPosted 6/14/2013 8:19:04 AM
xyzlactic posted...
paipr posted...
Anyone else?

Fairy to be weakened and be resisted by grass. Just so grass gets a good resistance and stab as well :)

Good idea.
---
Jimbo.
#8smokinace829Posted 6/14/2013 8:37:38 AM
xyzlactic posted...
paipr posted...
Anyone else?

We need a dragon grass type.
---
Brawl FC: 2106-1173-5330
GT : Brutaltw0
#9snuffles504Posted 6/14/2013 8:42:36 AM
Sounds good to me. I'd rather have just a resistance than outright immunity.
---
Official Rinzler of the Kingdom Hearts III Board
R - Hyuck hyuck hyuck!
#10Tatakai-No-KamiPosted 6/14/2013 8:44:14 AM
because grass isnt good enough already.

grass and poison are two great types to have as a complimentary type, due to their unique resistances and mechanics. literally the only pokemon who has no use for his second type of poison is gengar, because he is already a ghost to negate fight moves and has levitate to stay off toxic spikes. all it does for him is negate the chance of him being poisoned.
---
KINGLER for president.
http://i.imgur.com/ipgZbBu.png