This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Flabebe's ability and flower color?

#1snuffles504Posted 6/14/2013 10:10:41 AM
Maybe Flabebe's ability will give it Grass-type STAB? It's a Fairy-type, but is pretty well attached to a flower since birth, and it calls upon hidden powers within that flower while battling, so it makes sense that it would be able to use those powers to their full potential. That would mean having Grass-type offense without the drawback of five weaknesses!

Or! Since Flabebe can be seen holding flowers of varying colors, perhaps the color of flower determines what kind of attacks that Flabebe can learn. So a red flower might mean Fire attacks, while a Yellow flower gives it Electric attacks. That would be interesting.
---
Official Rinzler of the Kingdom Hearts III Board
R - Hyuck hyuck hyuck!
#2Meta289Posted 6/14/2013 10:13:17 AM
My guess is that the flower is aesthetic, and that it will evolve into a Fairy/Grass type. Maybe.
---
R.I.P. Pokemon Cycle
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.
#3snuffles504(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2013 12:18:19 PM
I don't know. Flabebe really seems like it's a single-stage to me.
---
Official Rinzler of the Kingdom Hearts III Board
R - Hyuck hyuck hyuck!
#4PPPPLAASSUMAPosted 6/14/2013 1:01:41 PM
Meta289 posted...
My guess is that the flower is aesthetic, and that it will evolve into a Fairy/Grass type. Maybe.

This.

Furabebe merges with flower for evo, red flower gets a red furabebe, etc.

The colors could denote something else, but I doubt it. It's already fairy type, and should probably be grass too. I don't see a third type from the flower color up in the mix sorry lol.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtxCr5ju2EE&feature=related - If you played Mystical Ninja 64, you need to click this.
#5Emerald_MeliosPosted 6/19/2013 3:10:36 AM
Color might be random like Spinda's spots.